+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JOB match - applicant need a current visa

Jacenty

Aug 1, 2019
Hey all.
I believe we all have created job match profiles on website - does anyone ever cheeked that ? do we have to put some info with someone that we have done it?
on the other note - I am receiving matches from time to time - however when I am clicking "how to apply" I am receiving info that applicant can apply only while having current resident permit or work permit in place... What is the point then? I thought there will be jo offers for people outside Canada looking to move to Canada...
Any words of wishdom?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey all.
I believe we all have created job match profiles on website - does anyone ever cheeked that ? do we have to put some info with someone that we have done it?
on the other note - I am receiving matches from time to time - however when I am clicking "how to apply" I am receiving info that applicant can apply only while having current resident permit or work permit in place... What is the point then? I thought there will be jo offers for people outside Canada looking to move to Canada...
Any words of wishdom?
Focus on qualifying for PR without a job offer. It's extremely difficult to secure a job offer. That's the best advice anyone here can give.