Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
is it necessary ?? I did my medical upfront and haven't provided EE number. Received ITA post medical.

My understanding is IMM number is important and same medical can be used for different purposes. (example EE and BOWP) so why we need to provide EE number ??
Some clinics do ask for it. In my case they did take print out of my ITA. But for your application it is not a must. It is more like when they put on some data and make new UMI, those data will not be used. then they might be asked questions why they did it. So they are just covering themselves.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Some clinics do ask for it. In my case they did take print out of my ITA. But for your application it is not a must. It is more like when they put on some data and make new UMI, those data will not be used. then they might be asked questions why they did it. So they are just covering themselves.
ok because it scared me for a bit.

When I did medical I told them upfront and they didn't ask anything except for category which I said "Worker - Non EDE" and I think it's correct.

I used the medical sheet with IMM# they gave me to apply for BOWP and e-APR. Hopefully I haven't done anything wrong.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Batman_is_Real said:
ok because it scared me for a bit.

When I did medical I told them upfront and they didn't ask anything except for category which I said "Worker - Non EDE" and I think it's correct.

I used the medical sheet with IMM# they gave me to apply for BOWP and e-APR. Hopefully I haven't done anything wrong.
Nope. Since you are already in Canada you have the second option of medicals (the one with IMM number). Outlanders like me have mostly the first one with UMI (we do not have any UCI yet, so thats why.)

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Nope. Since you are already in Canada you have the second option of medicals (the one with IMM number). Outlanders like me have mostly the first one with UMI (we do not have any UCI yet, so thats why.)
Oh ok. That's good to know. Learned something new.

ThinkingPad

Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys,

I have collected all the documents I need to submit on the ITA.
My current passport is going to be expired in June of 2017. I have already booked an appointment with the Consulate in Toronto applying for a new passport in February. However, the new passport estimated to arrive in late March. Should I submit all the documents with current passport information for AOR now, or should I wait until I get my new passport?

Thanks a lot!

expressPR

Feb 12, 2016
Hi All,

In the primary applicant travel history part it says, " Do you or any of your family members have any travel history"? So does that mean that the primary applicant needs to list the travels made by the accompanying spouse in his travel history part? And then the accompanying spouse also mentions the same in their own travel history part.

I know both have separate sections but for primary applicant it says you and your family members,,so that's a bit confusing. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
hi,

i am applying for PR with my spouse and i am the primary applicant. we are from india.

my current passport was taken before my marriage and no spouse name on it.

when i went for PCC, they gave status as single as spouse is not added in passport. is this fine?

they advised me to get new passport with spouse name added and then take pcc. i have taken appointment for the same. but is it really required?

PCC mentions marital status?

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Does anyone have sample Employer Reference letter with Job Descriptions under NOC Code 2171 ? I will just take idea from it.
If you have, could you please provide me in Inbox?

Thanks
Shooter

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
Hello All,

I need a favor guys. Can someone give a sample reference letter for systems engineer (NOC:2173) and business analyst (NOC:2171). I have seen the roles and responsibilities in the CIC Canada page but I heard we should not use it. I want to have letter just to get an idea of how to do it. Thanks in advance.

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
shooterspalace said:
Does anyone have sample Employer Reference letter with Job Descriptions under NOC Code 2171 ? I will just take idea from it.
If you have, could you please provide me in Inbox?

Thanks
Shooter
Even I need one :) so if you receive it please forward it to me too :)

aunty acid

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
krazykm said:
hi,

i am applying for PR with my spouse and i am the primary applicant. we are from india.

my current passport was taken before my marriage and no spouse name on it.

when i went for PCC, they gave status as single as spouse is not added in passport. is this fine?

they advised me to get new passport with spouse name added and then take pcc. i have taken appointment for the same. but is it really required?
My case is similar and both of us don't have each others name in our passports. But we have submitted our marriage certificate. I was not asked to include in passport. Whether it is mentioned I don't know as I am yet to get my PCC. Will let u know as soon as it arrives

PCC mentions marital status?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
kishorsankaran said:
Even I need one :) so if you receive it please forward it to me too :)
they are specific to your job.

Take the initial ones from the noc code description and reword them.

I'm 2171 but my letter won't be clear at all to you as it mentions specific projects.

Tango123

May 13, 2016
Hi guys, I have a similar question about medicals to the one just asked on this thread. I'm not an outlander and have been in Canada since 2009. When I did my medical yesterday they didn't ask for express entry ITA or my UCI number and printed a UMI number on the sheet. Is that okay? Or do I have to go back and change it?

Thanks,

kishorsankaran

Nov 16, 2016
Chennai, India
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-01-2017
Nomination.....
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
11-03-2017
Med's Done....
05-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-06-2017
kryt0n said:
they are specific to your job.

Take the initial ones from the noc code description and reword them.

I'm 2171 but my letter won't be clear at all to you as it mentions specific projects.
I understand that, but I wanted that just to get an idea. Of course, mine and yours will be different but I can get a picture of how things should be. Hope you don't mind.

Tango123

May 13, 2016
Also for "Family Member Proof of Status" - that only includes spouses? If my sister has pr, can I include her there?

Thanks