+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 Spousal Sponsorship OUTLAND (Paper/Online)

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
i forgot to mention that before SA, mine was received and processed by Sydney office
Yes my too was initially processed by Sydney and later sent to London visa office - as indicated in SA letter.
Its ok - dont fret about it too much. You will get to know in few days, perhaps through bio/med request.

Reactions: NamNg

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Question: for those who got the CoPR :
When and how did you get your CoPR ? was it with the Passport (when they returned the passport with Visa stamped on it?) or Do they provide it separately later on?

It's been years since my own CoPR and I think I got it when they returned my passport! Can anyone who got their CoPR recently confirm this please?
Thanks in advance.

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

My wife who lives in Germany and I live in Canada, got an email saying they are requiring FBI clearance for my wife because she used to live in the U.S for 1 year due to work. She was told that she has 30 days to respond. We have submited the FBI application, but it will take longer than that as we had to mail it to the U.S. When i check the online portal, everything shows complete. I have tried reaching out to the immigration office in Mississauga, but I cant get a hold of anyone. Her application is being looked after the mississauga office. I'm just worried that since it will take longer than 30 days for the FBI clearance to arrive by mail, the IRCC might cancel the application as they mentioned that in the letter.
Submit an IRCC form telling them about your case. They are well aware of the FBI delays. I was in the same boat. Don't worry

kiraganth89

Mar 8, 2023
All the steps in my application is complete except eligibility, which is in progress since July 5th.. Till date there is no update.. And we recently raised a webform even that's left untouched.. Basically I do not havre any update since July 5. Is this usual.. Did anyone go through the same situation, any idea how long this will take. My VO is India.

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
New Update Today:
Final decision
Changed from:
September 19, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

To:
  • September 19, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I guess the visa just got stamped!

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
New Update Today:
Final decision
Changed from:
September 19, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

To:
  • September 19, 2023 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I guess the visa just got stamped!
congrats man! 10 months and visa stamped!!

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Question: for those who got the CoPR :
When and how did you get your CoPR ? was it with the Passport (when they returned the passport with Visa stamped on it?) or Do they provide it separately later on?

It's been years since my own CoPR and I think I got it when they returned my passport! Can anyone who got their CoPR recently confirm this please?
Thanks in advance.
To answer this question myself:
Yes, they send the CoPR with the Passport once the visa is stamped on it.
Good Luck to everyone who are still in the process. Patience is key here!

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

Fire1

May 23, 2023
Hi just wanted to know how long does it takes after the medicals done it’s been more than 2 months haven’t heard anything from icc
Thanks

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Update on oct 17 - background verification completed.
now waiting for eligibility to complete.

NY81

Apr 27, 2023
I just received my husband's pre-arrival letter, we applied in January. So what next? He's already in Canada on TRV, just got work permit approved last week as well

kiraganth89

Mar 8, 2023
My application is stuck in Eligibility - in progress since July 5..is there a way to expedite it or check what's happening. I haven't heard anything at all from IRCC the last message from them was the medicals request. Timeline in signature.. India VO