+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

MustLoveCats

Jan 24, 2016
When biometrics requests get sent out would the automated system at IRCC and ECAS state that? I'm in the process of trying to disassociate my representative and report them but that cancellation of a representative form needs both my husband and mine's signatures before uploading and submitting to CIC. My representative hasn't responded to my email(s) so I have no idea of any progress or any requests.

Carolcarolsauce

Mar 17, 2019
So I called Dr. Pardo's office and got the file emailed to me. Great, thanks for your help with that!

Then since I hadn't heard from IRCC about the correction on the surname for my step-daughter's medical form, I sent my 3rd request to them through webform asking how I could make this process faster for them. After all, don't want to get bitchy, my file will end up in the waste basket!! :eek:

And, I also attached the emailed file from Dr. Pardo for my husband's medical appt. to show that we are complying, we just can't with his daughter's. After all, we've been waiting since Feb. 28th and it's only one name out of four that is incorrect!! Anyway, just have to wait. Glad thing's are better for you now.

your very welcome, like I said, if there is anything I can do, more than happy to help!

i understand, but its time that is being spent on their side since it was their mess-up. it sucks that you still havent heard back for the last name. have you tried calling IRCC? can it be done by Dr.Pardo?

at the moment we are just waiting for the biometrices letter to come to do that, it feels like its been forever, and ive seen people say that it takes weeks, months for the letter to come in.

Reactions: FVPupnorth

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Guess who just did biometrics!! Phew!

The staffs at buffalo office was not very familiar with the process so it took them a while to figure out how it works. I’m sure VAC staffs are better trained than them
Hi! This is totally irrelevant to this reply but I am a Feb applicant and saw on the spreadsheet that you are Common Law and you both are in Canada; same situation as us. What did they send you regarding pre arrival? As I won’t be flying to Canada I’d like to know what they ask us to do once the Decision is Made :)

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
Same here . Paid fees already and waiting for biometric ...even on the letter it says we will send you instruction when your file is processed . So hope they process file soon . Anyone also waiting after paying bio fees ? Thanks
yes me tooo

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
your very welcome, like I said, if there is anything I can do, more than happy to help!

i understand, but its time that is being spent on their side since it was their mess-up. it sucks that you still havent heard back for the last name. have you tried calling IRCC? can it be done by Dr.Pardo?

at the moment we are just waiting for the biometrices letter to come to do that, it feels like its been forever, and ive seen people say that it takes weeks, months for the letter to come in.
Thanks for the offer. I've been travelling for a couple of days, and have more to do but will be calling IRCC on Friday to try to get some answers.

No, Parado's office can't do anything. They tried when we first noticed the error on Feb 28th.

Hang in there! All you can do is wait, and wait some more, etc It'll come eventually.

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Only 2 people got visa from January file . Seems like they stopped working on January file. Or no one updated anything on spreadsheet.

aphermix

Jan 5, 2017
I received a mail saying my app was transferred to New Delhi Office from Mississauga. Is this a normal stage ? My medicals are complete

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
I received a mail saying my app was transferred to New Delhi Office from Mississauga. Is this a normal stage ? My medicals are complete
Congrats!!! Soon you will get "DM & PPR"
Do share your timeline please

konaath

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09/01/2019
AOR Received.
10/01/2019
Med's Request
01/03/2019
Med's Done....
03/03/2019
Thanks You very much. But how do I share the timeline ?
You have mention the dates step by step (you can refer my signature)

Reactions: jerry777

Hensy

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
What's your timeline?
Recived on Jan 21
AOR1 March 6
SA March 11
Medical req March 11
Medical pass March 16
File moved to Mississauga VO March 20
Biometric request March 26