+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
I hope you are right! I completed biometric on April 8. :)
What’s your timeline?
I also meant If you were not part of the bulk biometric requests. Last week they sent a lot of biometric fee requests to January applicants and then requests to do the biometric which I wasn’t a part of :D
I have been receiving requests to pay biometric fees only. :p
when they send bulk biometric requests I think that’s when they start working on those files.
I also think there are officers who work on applicants from specific countries I mean who are trained about just few specific countries so if you are part of the country who has a lot of applicants for immigrations then it’s gonna be little slow for you. Just for an instance: spreadsheet analysis suggests that the number of applicants from India are the most so our applications are handled by those officers who are trained and experienced about our culture then it’s gonna take us longer because we are a lot in number.

Reactions: tranSASK

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Recived on Jan 21
AOR1 March 6
SA March 11
Medical req March 11
Medical pass March 16
File moved to Mississauga VO March 20
Biometric request March 26
Biometric receipt received April 5

Since then there is no reply from them , I am waiting on biometric instructions

Don’t know how’s long it takes them
Still waiting for bio after paying the fees . Looks like lots of applicants are waiting for bio , hopefully we all get in a bunch .

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Still waiting for bio after paying the fees . Looks like lots of applicants are waiting for bio , hopefully we all get in a bunch .
Biometric has no effect on making the process faster. Pray for officer who handles your file to be in good and positive mood so he/she just stamps and say “all good, send this person biometric and once you receive the result give them DM.” :D

Reactions: schweisy

Ravey

Feb 8, 2019
What’s your timeline?
I also meant If you were not part of the bulk biometric requests. Last week they sent a lot of biometric fee requests to January applicants and then requests to do the biometric which I wasn’t a part of :D
when they send bulk biometric requests I think that’s when they start working on those files.
I also think there are officers who work on applicants from specific countries I mean who are trained about just few specific countries so if you are part of the country who has a lot of applicants for immigrations then it’s gonna be little slow for you. Just for an instance: spreadsheet analysis suggests that the number of applicants from India are the most so our applications are handled by those officers who are trained and experienced about our culture then it’s gonna take us longer because we are a lot in number.
Yes got the biometric fee last week of march. Im jan24 applicant. Completed medical & biometric already. file was transferred to cpc-m 3rd week of march. I hope that they will not request for addl documents. Now, Im trying to manage my expectation to avoid frustation.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
Yes got the biometric fee last week of march. Im jan24 applicant. Completed medical & biometric already. file was transferred to cpc-m 3rd week of march. I hope that they will not request for addl documents. Now, Im trying to manage my expectation to avoid frustation.
please update tracker about biometric and all.

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
What’s your timeline?
Yes that makes sense . Well hoping next batch for Biometrics request starts soon ... feel bad cause I should have paid upfront , applicants who have paid upfront have got birometric request ( not paying fees delays process as per Cic as well ) . Let’s hope soooooooooooon

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
I submitted 15 hard photos and a few within a document
But issue which i feel is i submitted all on stage with my wife not as a story type and were not labelled properly ....
I had printed 30 and selected 20 off those 30 and captioned them on the back with sharpie and submitted with initial application. In second batch I selected 25-30 again out of more than 2000 and then selected another 20 off it. Since they mentioned max 20 photos i didnt submit more.

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Hi! This is totally irrelevant to this reply but I am a Feb applicant and saw on the spreadsheet that you are Common Law and you both are in Canada; same situation as us. What did they send you regarding pre arrival? As I won’t be flying to Canada I’d like to know what they ask us to do once the Decision is Made :)
Hi! The pre arrival service is more of an acknowledgement to inform that your eligibility is approved but they still need time to finalize background check/other necessary steps. There’s no action required for you, and seems like not everyone is getting this letter these days unless their eligibility is passed much earlier than other steps. So don’t panic if you don’t get this letter from them, it’s all good;)

After the DM there will be a clear instruction on the passport request letter, stating how people from different countries can get a COPR(at this stage, action is required to be done within 30 days, just like your medical request). In my case I’m still residing in Canada, so the CPC-M will be issuing my COPR and landing visa, if it’s not your case it could be your local VO. You probably don’t need a landing visa if you’re from a visa exempt country. Hope this helps!

tranSASK

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
GOD is really good! My husband just got a biometric instruction letter today! I hope he can get his biometrics done this week! Goodluck everyone! I'm sure everyone follows this week for their biometrics!
Congrats , did you pay birometric upfront or they requested you .

Some of the December applicants got decision made right after giving biometric from CPC - M . You might be one of the those . Happy for you :)

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
At this point, I feel that they will make a decision on the file first which could be transferred to local visa office, additional docs request and/or DM. If it happens to be DM and they check and see that biometric hasn't been done they will send that request first for biometric and as soon as you finish that you will get DM-JUST A THEORY lol
but it happened with @rbbt0824
he was asked to do biometric, he could do it after a week and as soon as it was done he got DM. So, I feel the decision was made before.
So, getting the biometric request could be DM in disguise for people whose file transferred to CPC-M on Feb27th, Feb 28th and March.
Jerry!! My man! Always my fav theories on this forum ;) :D

Reactions: jerry777

dks2500

Mar 11, 2019
Jerry!! My man! Always my fav theories on this forum ;) :D
Ya pretty sure that's not how things go as we didn't get a DM today and my husband went for biometrics yesterday... and also I think if you pay for biometrics upfront vs. not doesn't really make a difference. It seems that from here on out it is pretty sporadic who gets what and when! Hoping for the best for everyone !