FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
What was your qualifications. I mean you had llm or simple llb? What do you suggest, should i just apply for NCA or do it after landing?
And one last question, They require the transcripts to be directly sent to them just like ECA?
Dear NCA website states that they require transcripts directly sent to them through university and bar council.

First make account on NCA and pay fee
I send the educational grad + LLb from u I to them and
Send ur letter of good standing from ur bar council (which makes ur license) directly from Them to NCA.

Reactions: Awan101

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
It wil, nd be bene
Dear NCA website states that they require transcripts directly sent to them through university and bar council.

Send ur letter of good standing from ur bar council (which makes ur license) directly from Them to NCA.
yes exactly. Apply for NCA here and give exam later. Master's people need to give 5 exams and for others its 7 exams

Awan101

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........

Oh okay Thank you.. I have a University of London degree so i'll email them and they will send the transcript and ask thr bar council fpr a character certificate.

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
Oh okay Thank you.. I have a University of London degree so i'll email them and they will send the transcript and ask thr bar council fpr a character certificate.
Yes indeed ✅

Reactions: Awan101

ssvijay

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-04-2017 (e-AOR)
Med's Done....
20-04-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Hahah I know...but why he wants to do this?? Now I believe there are many like him in this forum...
Come on guys!!! He is still messing with you! So he is posting for his wife and informing us and you think he applied for his wife under FSW-O? have you guys never heard of Spousal Sponsorship?

Kudos to all of you who believe anyone?
First of all thrilled to have you guys in this forum. I pray to god that you receive your PR very soon.

Summary :

I am a Permement resident of Canada and have been holding this status since Aug 10 2017.
I am a citizen of India and I married my girl friend (she is also an Indian) here in Canada during the early 2018 .
My wife did her Masters here in Canada and as of Sept 2018 completed her one year of work experience in Canada. Her current work permit(post graduate wp) is valid till end of this year.
So around October, I was looking to apply for her PR and I had two options for her
  • Apply under CEC category
  • Apply under spousal sponsorship
The deciding factor was the time to process the PR. With CEC option the PR will be processed in less than 7 months but with spousal sponsorship it could take minimum of 12 months. Since her WP will expire this year end and I don’t want to go through the hassle of applying a bridge open work permit, Thanks to her Master degree ,very decent IELTS score and 1 yr of Canadian work exp- yielded a score of 530. So I applied PR for my wife under CEC category.

Stream - CEC inland

AOR : Jan 27
MEP : March 9
BG - In progress : March 28

In conclusion, my situation is exactly like what rbisrakhia described (.i.e. I have applied for PR for my wife and following this thread for updates and just like rbisrakhia I will also share an update after wife’s PR processing is completed)

My humble request is - Just don’t jump to conclusions without knowing the circumstance of other individuals ;)

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
First of all thrilled to have you guys in this forum. I pray to god that you receive your PR very soon.

Summary :

I am a Permement resident of Canada and have been holding this status since Aug 10 2017.
I am a citizen of India and I married my girl friend (she is also an Indian) here in Canada during the early 2018 .
My wife did her Masters here in Canada and as of Sept 2018 completed her one year of work experience in Canada. Her current work permit(post graduate wp) is valid till end of this year.
So around October, I was looking to apply for her PR and I had two options for her
  • Apply under CEC category
  • Apply under spousal sponsorship
The deciding factor was the time to process the PR. With CEC option the PR will be processed in less than 7 months but with spousal sponsorship it could take minimum of 12 months. Since her WP will expire this year end and I don’t want to go through the hassle of applying a bridge open work permit, Thanks to her Master degree ,very decent IELTS score and 1 yr of Canadian work exp- yielded a score of 530. So I applied PR for my wife under CEC category.

Stream - CEC inland

AOR : Jan 27
MEP : March 9
BG - In progress : March 28

In conclusion, my situation is exactly like what rbisrakhia described (.i.e. I have applied for PR for my wife and following this thread for updates and just like rbisrakhia I will also share an update after wife’s PR processing is completed)

My humble request is - Just don’t jump to conclusions without knowing the circumstance of other individuals ;)
All the best to your wife in her PR application.

And we have a saying in Arabic " The convey keeps moving and the shouters will keep shouting" .. Moral of this saying , let anyone who doesn't like your part of the story to say whatever they want and keep going on whatever path you selected.