+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Mglhunter

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
All the best to your wife in her PR application.

And we have a saying in Arabic " The convey keeps moving and the shouters will keep shouting" .. Moral of this saying , let anyone who doesn't like your part of the story to say whatever they want and keep going on whatever path you selected.
we have this in kazakh "The camel caravan keeps travelling and dogs keep barking" means the same thing

Reactions: anas_alam

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
we have this in kazakh "The camel caravan keeps travelling and dogs keep barking" means the same thing
we have the word '' dogs '' as well .. but didn't want to use it here .. Am keeping it clean :D:D:D

ASINGH29

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
First of all thrilled to have you guys in this forum. I pray to god that you receive your PR very soon.
Thank you Vijay for explaining the situation. The way you explained it makes a lot of sense for your situation as your wife has studied here and working as well. But In his situation, he said my PPR came in and then it was FSW-O and all those things. Anyways it was his outlook and others who read his comments and believed it. I am not here to argue or prove someone wrong, I hardly know them and politely do not care.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
First of all thrilled to have you guys in this forum. I pray to god that you receive your PR very soon.

Summary :

I am a Permement resident of Canada and have been holding this status since Aug 10 2017.
I am a citizen of India and I married my girl friend (she is also an Indian) here in Canada during the early 2018 .
My wife did her Masters here in Canada and as of Sept 2018 completed her one year of work experience in Canada. Her current work permit(post graduate wp) is valid till end of this year.
So around October, I was looking to apply for her PR and I had two options for her
  • Apply under CEC category
  • Apply under spousal sponsorship
The deciding factor was the time to process the PR. With CEC option the PR will be processed in less than 7 months but with spousal sponsorship it could take minimum of 12 months. Since her WP will expire this year end and I don’t want to go through the hassle of applying a bridge open work permit, Thanks to her Master degree ,very decent IELTS score and 1 yr of Canadian work exp- yielded a score of 530. So I applied PR for my wife under CEC category.

Stream - CEC inland

AOR : Jan 27
MEP : March 9
BG - In progress : March 28

In conclusion, my situation is exactly like what rbisrakhia described (.i.e. I have applied for PR for my wife and following this thread for updates and just like rbisrakhia I will also share an update after wife’s PR processing is completed)

My humble request is - Just don’t jump to conclusions without knowing the circumstance of other individuals ;)
Congratulations and I apologize .. Nothing intentional. Have a wonderful life ahead

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hello fellow members,

Can I please be added to the WhatsApp group for Jan2019 AOR?

Stream: CEC

My Timeline is as follows:

1) AOR: 24th Jan
2) MEP: 5th March
3) Biometrics Completed: 13th March

Waiting...

Thanks.

Reactions: kenshi0410

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hello fellow members,

Waiting...

Thanks.
May I know why you have been requested Bio? I thought CEC inland applicants won’t be asked for that. Just curious.

vsr0722

Mar 19, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
31-01-2019
Hello fellow members,

Waiting...

Thanks.
Are you an inland applicant?

HN92

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
May I know why you have been requested Bio? I thought CEC inland applicants won’t be asked for that. Just curious.
Pardon the stupid question, but what's the difference between Inland and Outland CEC application?

I have studied and worked in Canada for a total of 7.5 years. However, I am not residing in Canada at the moment. What bucket would I fall in, inland or outland?

vsr0722

Mar 19, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
31-01-2019
Pardon the stupid question, but what's the difference between Inland and Outland CEC application?

I have studied and worked in Canada for a total of 7.5 years. However, I am not residing in Canada at the moment. What bucket would I fall in, inland or outland?
Outland. ..Inland is when you apply from within Canada.

Reactions: HN92

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
I am an inland CEC applicant, and i got a request.
Oh, I didn’t get any notice or request yet. May I know what your timeline is like?

Mine is : 1.21aor, 3.04 ip1, 3.15 mep, 3.19 ip2...and then nothing happens until today.

Some said CEC inland applicants won’t be requested; but apparently, it is not true for all cases.