+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 intake

klgirl

Star Member
May 2, 2017
does anyone know when will the visa office start processing winter 2018 intake applications? I applied on 24th April but they notified me that they are processing sept intake applications at that time. I just receive a monthly update from CIC that the status is still pending.

klgirl

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Do you know which date they actually start processing. I did upfront medical and passed it on 26th April

Gaganpreet_kaur

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Noone knows the exact date because students for sep intake still not got visa ..they are still waiting for the same....
U have applied for jan 2018?? For which college and course

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
I did 12th from CBSE this year in non medical stream (PCM) with 94.4% percentage . I got 7.5 in IELTS. I have offer letter of computer information systems diploma from university of fraser valley (under spp). for January 2018 .Should i change it to bachelor in computer information systems ?(First two years of degree= diploma). I am asking this as i have heard that 12th grade passouts opting for diploma are getting refusals

klgirl

Star Member
May 2, 2017
I have submitted in April and getting worried when will they process it. I require 3 months resignation period from my job. My classes are starting on 4th Jan 2018 and for me to be there with my family, I must fly out on atleast by 20th December to make arrangements there like housing, school etc. And for me to be there by 20th Dec, I must tender my resignation on or before 20th September 2017.

Anyone with any comforting information would be helpful as to when they actually will start to process January applications.

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
klgirl said:
I have submitted in April and getting worried when will they process it. I require 3 months resignation period from my job. My classes are starting on 4th Jan 2018 and for me to be there with my family, I must fly out on atleast by 20th December to make arrangements there like housing, school etc. And for me to be there by 20th Dec, I must tender my resignation on or before 20th September 2017.

Anyone with any comforting information would be helpful as to when they actually will start to process January applications.
They will start processing files for January intake in first or second week of September

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks but sorry to ask how do you know about the processing date to be 5th?
Because classes for sept intake start by 5 Sept and by then 99.99 percent of applicants will get the result and processing for January intake will start

Reactions: klgirl

SSheena Bansal

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Consider a student visa case, where the applicant has applied for MS graduate program in Canadian Universities and application is under evaluation. Admit/ Reject hasn't come yet as it will take 2-3 months for evaluation. Meanwhile he resigns his job and finally the admit arrives from the university. Will this candidate be in a safe situation if he resigns his job. Anyway, he is going to resign after the admit comes and visa is processed.
Will his being unemployed at that time, hinder his visa application?

pulkitkumar190

Jan 28, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Consider a student visa case, where the applicant has applied for MS graduate program in Canadian Universities and application is under evaluation. Admit/ Reject hasn't come yet as it will take 2-3 months for evaluation. Meanwhile he resigns his job and finally the admit arrives from the university. Will this candidate be in a safe situation if he resigns his job. Anyway, he is going to resign after the admit comes and visa is processed.
Will his being unemployed at that time, hinder his visa application?
Damm, for me my employeer asked me to submit my degree certificate orignal at the time of job offer letter, So once I made up my mind about canada, I put in my resign letter.