+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Request all of you to please update here if there is any update on your application since yesterday. We would all like to understand the expected trend for the pace of the application going forward.

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
FSW-O
Aor-15 Jan 2018
IP1- 2/2/18
NA2 - 5/2/18
RPRf request-13/2/18
IP2 - 27/2/18

ROHIT_PATIL

Jul 1, 2017
Hello friends,

Can you help me understand which stage my application is?
AOR - 16th Jan 18
Med Pass - 2nd Feb 18

I see the below message;
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks !

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
Hope its not a glitch. whoever gets the PPR after moving to IP2 on 27-02-2018 Please update.

FSW-O
AOR 29-01-2018
MEP 10-02-2018
NA2 14-02-2018
RPRF Upfront
IP2 27-02-2018

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
Hello friends,

AOR - 16th Jan 18
Med Pass - 2nd Feb 18

I see the below message;
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks !
Rohit,

You are on IP2 and the next step is PPR but the wait is undefined since too many people suddenly became IP2 on 27-02-2018. Good Luck and stay put.

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
Hello friends,

AOR - 16th Jan 18
Med Pass - 2nd Feb 18

I see the below message;

Thanks !
Rohit,

You are on IP2 and the next step is PPR but the wait is undefined since too many people suddenly became IP2 on 27-02-2018. Good Luck and stay put.

ROHIT_PATIL

Jul 1, 2017
Rohit,

Thanks
Rohit,

Thanks!
My friend had AOR - 17th Dec 17, Med Pass - 1st Jan 18
He has same status as mine, and just now he called to tell that he has received email today morning to submit passport!!!

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
My 2 cents according to my observations on different forums so far... the general link is that many of those who ve witnessed the ip2 change have had ITA sometime in 2017 so even those in AOR FEBRUARY that have received ita in 2017 would most likely get the update... Plus not everyone had this update so this is not systematic... many who were in ip1 remained so and many who are at na2 also remained so... best way to check is too see whether those who are at ip2 now have seen their files move to visa offices...

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
My 2 cents according to my observations on different forums so far... the general link is that many of those who ve witnessed the ip2 change have had ITA sometime in 2017 so even those in AOR FEBRUARY that have received ita in 2017 would most likely get the update... Plus not everyone had this update so this is not systematic... many who were in ip1 remained so and many who are at na2 also remained so... best way to check is too see whether those who are at ip2 now have seen their files move to visa offices...
So the conclusion is that maybe IRCC is trying to clear 2017 backlog to lay the ground for a busy 2018... could be that admissions in 2017 were not in line with IRCC admission objectives also so they are speeding up the process for neat and clear applications

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hi @Pikecann same here. I have not received the request mail to pay RPRF and moved to IP2 yesterday. I am not aware of what can be done from our end.
Thank you Pab, i’ll let you know if any updates on my side, please do let me know yours as well. Until then good luck...

Reactions: PAB

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
29 Jan AOR and paid everything upfront.

I just moved to 'Additional documents not needed' and 'background check changed back to 'in process'.

I had my previous update for 'medicals passed' just a few hours late of everyone here who had similar updates just like today.