Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
IP2 seems to be anything between 7-20 days wherein next step is actually PPR. But in my case, RPRF payment has not been done yet, So they will raise a request next. But RPRF can be expected anytime from AOR+20 days onwards and is not connected with IP2.
You can also make payment now before they request it.

goodtimes12

Feb 27, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My AOR is on January 17th, I ddint upload FBI clearance and immigration officer asked to submit PCC before April 1st 2018.
I have submitted it on february 2nd. Below is the status that I see on my profile, can you please let me know which status am I in ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Looks like CPC-Ottawa is processing my application. If I am in the intial status what might be the reason for the delayed processing ? Have anyone experienced this before?

Thanks in advance.

Pikecann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My AOR is on January 17th, I ddint upload FBI clearance and immigration officer asked to submit PCC before April 1st 2018.
I have submitted it on february 2nd. Below is the status that I see on my profile, can you please let me know which status am I in ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Looks like CPC-Ottawa is processing my application. If I am in the intial status what might be the reason for the delayed processing ? Have anyone experienced this before?

Thanks in advance.
Looks like Ip1

Reactions: goodtimes12

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
This is so strange..... me too at ip2 now and waqnt expecting it for at least 2 weeks.... so many ip2s for just one day- this is not true or else there is something else after ip2 now....

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Plus the outer status remqined "submitted" whilst i moved from na2 to ip2... it should ve been showing "updated" instead

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
Hi There is no link to do this. I walked around the account but could not find any options. Can you guide please.
*PAYING RPRF*
1. Either your got RPRF request as email or a message in your GC key, anyways.
2. Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=IN&lob=rprf leading you to the revenue department’s page, create an ID, make payment, generate a receipt, save PDF.
3. If you had an email request, attach the PDF and reply to the email. If two RPRF was to be paid then pay at one go 490cad x 2.
4. If you had a message in your GC key, go to “View application” find new tabs for uploading RPRF, if there are two tabs (as you are married). Make payment twice one by one (490 cad each) and generate your receipts as told above.
If you have one tab then pay at one go, like told above.
If you have no TAB, pay in one go and raise a CSE for New Delhi.

Reactions: PAB and Pikecann
Feb 27, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance.
Mine is also the same status but I uploaded the FBI clearance on Feb 22nd. Let me know, when it changes to next level.