+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
An admin of a popular Facebook group shared this today: https://imgur.com/a/1hrFx

So this is the most recent info re the ip2 massive updates... so they now report ip2 when it is actually starting rather than when it is over... so i guess we are ip2 but technically still at na2...
where does the reply say that it is starting now, some folks who turned IP2 on 27th did get PPR within a day or 2. The number of people is less but atleast i would say it isnt the start

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ircc replied that this change is done to promote "transparency" NOT "application average processing time"...
By transparency, i reas it that this change improves the transparency on how and in what stage our applications are really at....

Reactions: zeebah

Jancy

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Should I be worried? there has been no updates for 20+ days
Any one else with the same scenario?

AOR: 15-Jan
Med Passed: 31- Jan
ADR for FBI Pcc: 31- Jan
Submitted FBI pcc: 11 - Feb
Status Changed to "we are reviewing your additional docs": 12 - Feb

I have been in the same status ever since with no updates whatso over. I guess I am in IP1 because my BGC says "We will let you know when we start your BGC"
Any one?

Feb 12, 2018
where does the reply say that it is starting now, some folks who turned IP2 on 27th did get PPR within a day or 2. The number of people is less but atleast i would say it isnt the start
They may be at towards the end of background check process when the system update was rolled out. If they have old AORs that may prove this theory.

Reactions: didouette

sidhardh

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
London
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
18/01/2018
An admin of a popular Facebook group shared this today: https://imgur.com/a/1hrFx

So this is the most recent info re the ip2 massive updates... so they now report ip2 when it is actually starting rather than when it is over... so i guess we are ip2 but technically still at na2...
You are wrong, Updated their system.. So Ip2 is fir real. With out proper knowledge dont rant here

Reactions: didouette

zeebah

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Thats for temporary visa
Please read the second half. It states ‘If you’re seeing the update for an app to come to Canada permanently, the info is accurate and part of a system update to provide more transparent info.’’

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Should I be worried? there has been no updates for 20+ days
Any one else with the same scenario?

AOR: 15-Jan
Med Passed: 31- Jan
ADR for FBI Pcc: 31- Jan
Submitted FBI pcc: 11 - Feb
Status Changed to "we are reviewing your additional docs": 12 - Feb

I have been in the same status ever since with no updates whatso over. I guess I am in IP1 because my BGC says "We will let you know when we start your BGC"
My status is along the same lines as yours. My additional documents are under review since Feb 14 or so..

AOR: Jan. 5
MEP, ADR (FBI-PCC), IP2 (Strangely): Jan 19
ADR Responded: Feb 12

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Current Status as below. What stage I am on? is it IP2? how long it may take for PPR?

AOR - Jan 31 2018 (CEC - Inland) at Case Processing Centre in Ottawa

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. (On 13th Feb )
Review of additional documents Additional documents are been reviewed. (Changed on 27th Feb to- No additional documents required ).
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (Changed on 13th Feb , the day my Medical was passed)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

If it is IP1 - why is it taking long time to change to NA2?
This is IP2. Same thing happened with my case, BG changed to IP2 the same day the medical was passed.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
This is IP2. Same thing happened with my case, BG changed to IP2 the same day the medical was passed.
Same happened with me...
CEC Inland
AOR 19 FEB
MEP 27 FEB
Addition documents went to No additional documents needed. Feb 27
Background check went to We are processing your background check. We will send you a ......Feb 27