18-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
hsw said:
By the way I am not able to use ecas to check the application status though I was able to link the application, any thoughts?
I couldn't either at first. I tried again without using dashes in the date of birth section (although their example shows dashes) and it worked. I used application number option. Also make sure you're entering the Sponsor info.

JenTex

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-02-2017
File Transfer...
01-03-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
11-10-2016
ktaj said:
Mine was received on Jan31, how did u link your application?
I used the "Family name, Given name, Date of birth" option. Skip the passport info as it's not required. Don't enter city of birth, just hit the space bar once in that box. And if you're the only applicant, put "2" as the number of applicants because it counts your sponsor for some reason.

princessdiary

Jan 17, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
AOR Received.
31-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
danawhitaker said:
Many of us have used Canada Post without issue. We sent ours via Canada Post (2 day delivery, on time), and sent the documents requested in the PPR e-mail via Canada Post (overnight, on time). Any delivery service can have issues.
You're right. I used Canada Post too to send my app. It was delivered the next day and i was able to track it online

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
My wife just received AOR 2 from New Delhi office and it mentioned below as well:

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

My question is below:

1. We did sent the fee receipt with our application do we have to sent the copy again?
2. We linked our app online and uploaded so i guess again we dont have to submit as its been done already?

thanks

turbocharged92

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
Med Passed
Med's Done....
30-11-2016
Hey Guys, they sent my application back :( :( :(
Apparently i was missing documents to support proof of relationship even though i sent printed copies of our messages of 20 pages. Can anyone help? what did you guys send as proof. I am a recent wed so we dont have anything like utilities bills or anything with both our names...What can i do?

Also do i have to do anything special for resubmitting the application?

icewizard

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Paris, France
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
Med's Request
N/A - Upfront
Med's Done....
03-12-2016
Passport Req..
06-04-2017
turbocharged92 said:
Apparently i was missing documents to support proof of relationship even though i sent printed copies of our messages of 20 pages. Can anyone help? what did you guys send as proof. I am a recent wed so we dont have anything like utilities bills or anything with both our names...What can i do?

Are you both living together right now? Try to get as much data as possible and an explanatory letter is always welcome. Pictures are a must when you are able to provide some. Both of you, both of you with husband and wife families.

JoshVesh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
turbocharged92 said:

We sent our marriage cert
screenshot of chat messages (almost 20 pages), print out of exported chat (almost 200 pages)
emails
skype-chats few screenshot, exported chats
pictures

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
JoshVesh said:
screenshot of chat messages (almost 20 pages), print out of exported chat (almost 200 pages)
emails
pictures
We are not living together so we weren't able to provide any joint bills/finances. We included 20 pictures, facebook messages, proof of my wife as my beneficiary on my stocks+bonds/retirement account, and a notarized letter from my parents confirming our relationship. My application still says In Progress so I can't tell you if they accepted my proof or not. Did you get AOR2 and then application sent back, or did they not even approve your sponsor or anything and sent it back? Are you two living together or separately?

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
JoshVesh said:
emails
pictures
r u living together ?

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
turbocharged92 said:

Did you include explanations for why you are unable to provide some of the proof they'd asked for? I would have explained on a separate sheet, for instance, why I did not have proof of joint utilities or leases/property or joint bank accounts.

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
turbocharged92 said:

Did you send any proof of financial support or facebook status as got married etc?

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
I haven't sent any proof of utility bills etc cuz we are not living together and i didn't provide any explanation because there was a box in one of the form if we still live together so i assumed no further explanation would be required. But I have included chats, receipts we did shopping together movies tickets, boarding pass, passport stamps when I visited my husband in UAE and stayed with him for 2months, financial support, letter from friend and Facebook status indicating marriage was held and we were congrat by friends. You guys think i will be fine or they will return my application too? MY app was received on jan 31 still haven't heard anything from them.

Whittick

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2017
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
File Transfer...
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for tye best
turbocharged92 said:

When did you send your application

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
turbocharged92 said:

You have to provide more info. What kind of photos did you send? Were they of your wedding? How long did you spend together? Etc.

cindyy

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MÉXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2017
File Transfer...
SA - March 11/17
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
22-10-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
my application was recieved on Jan 31st .... still no AOR nor am i able to link the application :(