18 Jan 2012 (No travel history)
Passport Req..
17-05-2012 (In Process on 31-05-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made (06 Jun 2012), passport received 11 Jun 2012
LANDED..........
End of June
Jafffna said:
I assumed like that earlier ..but.. I applied on March 8th, got the approval on June 4th (e mail) then June 6th showing medical results received. very rare chance that it will reach Sri Lanka that fast..
I had included the medical results with my wife's application. And when my sponsorship was approved, she got a record in ecas which from the very beginning had "Medical results have been received". Which makes sense. But maybe you did not include the medical results with your application?

Aamnk

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
File Transfer...
24-04-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2012--Received by VO 14-05-2012--In Process 18-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 07-06-2012--Passport Received 11 June 2012 :D
LANDED..........
29th June 2012 :D
I am sooooo excited...my ecas changed to decision made finally..cant wait for the passport now..yayyy :D :D

Jafffna

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Watreloo
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 March 2012
AOR Received.
04 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 June 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
swoop81 said:
I had included the medical results with my wife's application. And when my sponsorship was approved, she got a record in ecas which from the very beginning had "Medical results have been received". Which makes sense. But maybe you did not include the medical results with your application?
now all clear :) i also submitted the medical with application.. so...all the updates come from O-CPC

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
Its DM on my ecas status :)

when will I get my PP back?? any guesses ??

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
rv_maria said:

Congratulations!!! My guess is by the end of the week. Any betters :)

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
mountain_pirate said:
Congratulations!!! My guess is by the end of the week. Any betters :)
Thanks !!

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
PUJA said:
Thank You so much for being patient and replying.
I need to know few more things if u can guide me:

My Husband was in Canada just for two months and we sent the phone bills ,emails ,skype chats etc till the time he was in Canada.
Do we need to send phone details while my husband is in India or no?
Secondly Can you suggest any forum or link where we can find information about the cases of dependent children.
Does the local cic office after approval as a sponsor sees whether the sponsor is in India or Canada.Does presence of sponsor in India affect Permenent residence application
.Please advise
in your case, since the sponsor is permanent resident only, not Canadian citizen, he MUST stay inside Canada during the entire processing of your child's PR application. I am not sure about your situation...are you both PR or just your husband? Is he just sponsoring your child because they were born outside of Canada? Please clarify. There are some links about sponsoring dependent children. In the application, you MUST prove your continuous relationship with your husband (mother and father of child) before filing application and during processing also. You also must prove that the child is related to BOTH of you...and you will need to provide birth certificate of child and other documents and maybe DNA test also.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=search2
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t15809.0.html
hope this helps and good luck! :)

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
rv_maria said:

Congratulations rv-maria, akulkarni, aamank and swoop for your recent decisions made! Hope you receive your passport with shining visa soon! ;) ;)
good luck! :)

PUJA

Apr 19, 2012
Hi !

The whole picture of our case is:

Me,my husband and my elder son got our PR in Jan 2010 .My Husband is an Orthodontist .We stayed in Canada for one month and came back.

Now my husband has got admission in Residency in Orthodontics in UBC so he went to Canada in Jan stayed for two months and applied for sponsorship of our second child who was born in India in July 2010( due to some medical reasons ,I could not travel to Canada)
We have put all admission papers,education loan approvals etc ,birth certificate ,medical certiicate for not travelling for delivery in the file itself
Now what do you think they need communication between me and my husband when we stayed together all the time.
Please reply

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
PUJA said:
Hi !

The whole picture of our case is:

Me,my husband and my elder son got our PR in Jan 2010 .My Husband is an Orthodontist .We stayed in Canada for one month and came back.
Now what do you think they need communication between me and my husband when we stayed together all the time.
Please reply
I am in the same situation like you. For my case I am sponsoring my husband and dependent child born outside Canada. After landing as a PR, I and my elder daughter returned from Canada within one month like you. As we were living together all the time except one month, I couldn't prpovide any kind of communication. But I showed my joint account, Proof of living in the same address, photos of different occasions with all of our family members. I also included photos of my child's birth and photos of different event . So that they can understand he is my son. For your case as you are sponsoring your son, it's important to provide proof that the younger one is yours. Show lot's of photos, cards, pregnency reports, etc etc. Otherwise they may ask for DNA test if they are in a doubt.

PUJA

Apr 19, 2012
Amy612 said:
I am in the same situation like you. For my case I am sponsoring my husband and dependent child born outside Canada. After landing as a PR, I and my elder daughter returned from Canada within one month like you. As we were living together all the time except one month, I couldn't prpovide any kind of communication. But I showed my joint account, Proof of living in the same address, photos of different occasions with all of our family members. I also included photos of my child's birth and photos of different event . So that they can understand he is my son. For your case as you are sponsoring your son, it's important to provide proof that the younger one is yours. Show lot's of photos, cards, pregnency reports, etc etc. Otherwise they may ask for DNA test if they are in a doubt.
CAN U SHARE YOUR TIMELINE?
SECONDLY I WANT TO ASK AFTER GETTING PASSPORT REQUEST WE WERE ASKED TO SUBMIT PROOF OF COMMUNICATION AND SPONSOR'S PASSPORT PAGES..... WHICH WE SENT.
DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD WAIT FOR THEIR REPLY NOW OR SEND PHOTOGRAPHS ,REPORTS ETC.OURSELVES WITHOUR THEIR REQUEST

PUJA

Apr 19, 2012
Amy612 said:

HAVE U RECEIVED YOUR VISA?

kham6490

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-15-2012
Passport Req..
22-05-2012- Received by ND on 23-05-2012-In Process-06-15-2012
swoop81 said:

That is fantastic! I had the same exact timeline as you. I applied on January 31st and received approval on May 2nd (same as of you); however we did not get PPR until May 22nd, you received it 6 days prior. You had in process on May 31st and as of today (June 6th), we do not have anything. It seems that it took you 15 days to get In process and only 1 week to Decision Made. That is the quickest I have seen, so good job. I was expecting in process today but do not see anything. I really hope I get it this week, if not maybe I will e-mail them. I further hope I get DM within a week. Congrats! I am so happy for you and your spouse.

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
hi guys, I noticed my hubby's ecas , his Philippine address showed up , i think it wasn't there before.. Is this a good sign? Did this happen to anyone before and got good news after that happens? status is still application received though..

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
pelipeli said:
hi guys, I noticed my hubby's ecas , his Philippine address showed up , i think it wasn't there before.. Is this a good sign? Did this happen to anyone before and got good news after that happens? status is still application received though..
congrats pelipeli i think that is a good sign and i think it means they are starting to work on your application! today my husband's Indian address also is showing on ecas, which was not there before. his status still says application received also. im not sure how long it will take to go into process though after this? wooow we have the exact same timeline!
good luck! :)