+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 2014- Vancouver test taker- Waiting for oath

lynnzzm

Jun 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaeco said:
Hi Lynnzzm,

Do you apply with your daughter as family application so that they schedule you two on same day for oath?

Thanks.
Hi,my daughter is minor. :)

jaeco

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Thanks Lynnzzm!

Congrats Lynnzzm and Ngutenyu2001!!

It seems that they are scheduling oath 2 months after test date!

applicant20

Feb 19, 2014
Nguyentu2001 can you please answer this, I posted it earlier too..

hi buddy, first off, congratulations.

Secondly, wondering if you can answer these questions for me so that I can sort of base my case as well.
1. Did you and your wife apply together? Like, was it one file (sent in one envelope?)
2. When you went to take your test, the interview did you feel the citizenship officer had reviewed your RQ? Or you think it was just attached to your file but not reviewed. People can sometimes guess this either from the questions CO asks or just outright asking the call center.

Thanks!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicant20 said:
Nguyentu2001 can you please answer this, I posted it earlier too..

hi buddy, first off, congratulations.

Secondly, wondering if you can answer these questions for me so that I can sort of base my case as well.
1. Did you and your wife apply together? Like, was it one file (sent in one envelope?)
2. When you went to take your test, the interview did you feel the citizenship officer had reviewed your RQ? Or you think it was just attached to your file but not reviewed. People can sometimes guess this either from the questions CO asks or just outright asking the call center.

Thanks!
Thank you!

1. Did you and your wife apply together? Like, was it one file (sent in one envelope?): We applied separately...she did not have RQ, I had

---> Yes RQ has been reviewed. I saw my whole application there with a lot of check points on officer's sheet. I also ordered ATIP and it also said RQ processed, in queue for test

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
As of now I am a Canadian citizen. I would like to thank CANADAVISA.COM for making this practical and helpful web site that has been handy through out my PROCESS, and I wish the best for everyone.
Proud to be Canadian. :) :) :)
Cheers.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminbehzad said:
Hi everyone,
As of now I am a Canadian citizen. I would like to thank CANADAVISA.COM for making this practical and helpful web site that has been handy through out my PROCESS, and I wish the best for everyone.
Proud to be Canadian. :) :) :)
Cheers.
Congrats again!!!!!

Vanc0uver

Jul 26, 2014
Hi all,

Just so people taking their exams this year have hope... good luck ...

Date Application Acknowledged as Received by CIC - 26th November 2012
CIC Processing Start Date - 30th January 2013
RQ received - October 2013
Date of Notice to Write Citizenship Test -23rd April 2014
Date for Citizenship Test & Interview - 28th May 2014
Date for Oath Invitation - 25th July 2014
Date for Oath Ceremony - 22nd August 2014
Application Type (Individual or Family) - Individual
Processing CIC Office - Vancouver
Whether Residence Questionnaire was Asked by CIC (yes or no) - Yes (pre-test, Oct 2013)

yanvan

Sep 23, 2014
May 2014- Vancouver test taker- Waiting for oath

Hi All,

I am on the waiting list for 3 months now:

Date Application Acknowledged as Received by CIC - 9th of November 2012
CIC Processing Start Date - 2nd of February 2, 2013
Date of Notice to Write Citizenship Test - 6th of May 6, 2014
Date for Citizenship Test & Interview - 22nd of May 2014
Application Type (Individual or Family) - Individual
Processing CIC Office - Vancouver

They told me 2 months wait after the interview following the test but I guess that some judges took vacation time like me...

Cheers,

Yannick