+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jamaican Applicants - Intake 2017

Simone B

Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys, I applied on July 18th and did biometrics on the 21st. So now I am just waiting for approval. Getting kind of anxious because orientation is september 1st.

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys, I applied on July 18th and did biometrics on the 21st. So now I am just waiting for approval. Getting kind of anxious because orientation is september 1st.
Hi, I applied exactly a month before you. Still waiting on a reply.

Simone B

Aug 12, 2017
No, do you know of anyone?
How did you apply? I did mine online? Their website has the processing time at five weeks for paper applications, I didnt see any separate timing for online applications. Either way your application has passed the processing time. I am about three weeks in. I guess we both playing the waiting game. All the best to you.

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
How did you apply? I did mine online? Their website has the processing time at five weeks for paper applications, I didnt see any separate timing for online applications. Either way your application has passed the processing time. I am about three weeks in. I guess we both playing the waiting game. All the best to you.
Mine was done online as well. All the best to you too.

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Some applied in June and the others including myself in July
And the persons that applied in June hasn't got responded to as yet? I heard that it will take 2 months because the embassy has a large amount of applications to respond to.

Simone B

Aug 12, 2017
I'm remaining optimistic that i will receive my approval before the end of this month. I really dont want to have to defer until january intake. What does your status say? Mine says my documents are being reviewed, i dont need an interview or medical. Awaiting final decision.

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Application status > We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents > The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview > You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > Completed.
Background check > We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Simone B

Aug 12, 2017
Application status > We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents > The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview > You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > Completed.
Background check > We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same as mine. The wait continues......