+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jamaican Applicants - Intake 2017

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
It says two months? I saw five weeks.
The embassy, not the website. Call the embassy and ask. They will tell you the actual timeline, the website averages out all the applications for the year. So, when it comes to the decision of our timeline, it won't be near accurate. The embassy takes two months as most to process our applications and because at this time of the year there is a rush, which is caused by hundreds of applications and there might only be a few immigration officers designated to us. They have to use the extended timeline which is 2mnths.

Last edited:

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Did you try contacting Mr. Brown to get some updates as to what is happening?
He can't speed the process up in any way. If you want to contact someone for information about the processing time, call the vac that you used.

gio1234

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2016
I was refused for purpose of visit because i chose a private school in stead of a public school like centennial , i too will be using Mr.Brown

Jadd

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
I was refused for purpose of visit because i chose a private school in stead of a public school like centennial , i too will be using Mr.Brown
I think he is the best path to go through if you aren't knowledgeable about these things like me. And I have never heard of someone going through him and getting refused, so do that.

KBBN

Aug 10, 2017
U must be excited.. how did u get the approval. U checked online cic or u got the email?

KBBN

Aug 10, 2017
yes ofc. they emailed me. took exactly two months
Am happy for u. Don't know if my application will be vetted in time for me to reach for the 28th.
About what time u receive the email, after working hours?