ITA Applicants 61st draw gather here

Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can those who have received the ITA confirmation email share their first letter of last name plz? For some reasons I doubt it will be conducted based on alphabetical order.

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Busy making my way through the ITA application. Their website is very cumbersome, but if all goes well, I should have my AOR done tonight as I'm pretty sure I've got all my documents in order

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
salikgilani said:
So I received my ITA a while back. Congratulations to everyone else who got it as well.

Also, ran into my first small problem. I worked for a company ABC from Oct 2012 to June 2015. Now the first year I worked on contract full time after which I was on their payroll. Since the company was a global MnC their employment certificate is standard.

I have it on company letterhead, dated and duly signed by the HR manager. Now here is the problem. The text states " This is to confirm Mr.ASG was an employee of ABC Corporation since Nov 1, 2013. He was working as a Business Consultant.

He was previously working with HRXX assigned to ABC Corporation on contract in the same role from Oct 2012 to Oct 2013"

I believe it has all the required documents etc. Need your opinion on this. CIC wouldnt have a problem with the letter stating I was on contract since it was the same position and company. Right?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kindly let me know if anyone has an answer to this query. I would appreciate it.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
So I visited Europe for 2 weeks last year and visited a few countries, some for a day each. Do i have to mention even those?

nislava

Oct 18, 2012
Yes you have to mention all your travel details.

salikgilani said:
So I visited Europe for 2 weeks last year and visited a few countries, some for a day each. Do i have to mention even those?

Feb 28, 2017
Need help on one clarification.

I have declared my wife's class 12th in education history however did not claim any CRS points against that. Now that when we need to submit the evidences / proof does her documents also required?

if yes, then she don't have her Sr. secondary (class 12th) passing out certificate (from CBSE) but have transcript.

Can someone advise please?

Vitam

Feb 7, 2017
th
hsha
zhaff2004 said:
Also, in case anyone needs help, as i've been through this already:

Next up, you'll get the ITA which involves filling out a bunch of forms, very similar to the express entry profile. You'll also need to submit a bunch of documents (Medicals, work history, education, police clearance, proof of funds etc). If you're applying under CEC, just write a short letter stating that you're applying under CEC and are exempt from submitting bank statements etc.

You'll need originals, scanned in full colour as they won't accept copies, not even certified (at least to my knowledge). Once all your documents are submitted, you'll need to pay the fees, approximately CAD$1040 with about half going for processing the PR and the rest for the issuing of the PR. If you get declined, the half for issuing the PR is refunded. You are only required to pay the processing fee upfront, but you are able to pay the whole thing upfront, it does speed it up slightly as they won't need to ask you for the money later on.

You'll then submit the file and later on they'll ask for the English Language test results (you don't submit this upfront).

Once submitted, typically the only things that'll change are as follows:

Medicals will change to passed after a while.

Background check will change to In progress around the time the medicals are passed. Once it clears it goes to Not applicable. It is now that they send the file to your local visa office for further processing. Once the local visa office begins processing, they'll change it to In progress again (This is typically called IP2 on the forum). Once it changes to IP2, you can expect a final decision within 48 hours typically.

After that, you then get a request for your passport to be sent to your local visa office. If you want to send it somewhere else, there is an email address on that passport request form to request a visa office change. This process takes about ten days and cannot be initiated until after you have been requested to submit your passport for stamping.

Once that's done, you'll have a landing visa valid for however long your medical is valid for (1 year from date of performing medical) and you'll be expected to enter Canada by then.

Hope this info helps, if you have anything else you want help with, lemme know
Thank you so much for your help. I just got my ITA with 467 points. I have some questions if you don't mind:

1-For visitor visa I didn't translate bank account statements nor pay stubs (spanish). Will I have to get those translated for PR?
2-Employer won't provide a letter with all requirements. I'm complementing with pay stubs / online job postings / LOE. Will that do? If it doesn't, does the VO reject the application or just demands more documentation / interview?
3-When you present proof of funds, are credit card debts deduced from your balance account? Do you need to present reference letter from all Banks you have services with or just the one that holds the account with the necessary funds for PR?
4-Police certificates expire in a few weeks. Is it ok to use them as long as I send all documents before that expiry date?
5-When they ask for IELTS proof, do you send it online? Aprox. how long after you send all docs?

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
zhaff2004 said:
Busy making my way through the ITA application. Their website is very cumbersome, but if all goes well, I should have my AOR done tonight as I'm pretty sure I've got all my documents in order
I would slow down if I were you. :)

Take it easy, you still have 90 days. Spend time revising your e-APR (even with trusted people), required documents, your documents content, draft a nice LOE, etc.

Have you done your medicals before getting the ITA?

Rehgut

May 5, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14/07/2017
I Just received my ITA :D
CRS: 425

Good luck to everyone!

wolfman2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2015
joanatsf2014 said:
Just got my ITA one hour ago.

I mailed my fingerprints to FBI and they received them on April 27th. Learning to gather other documents together.
Hey - I mailed my application around same time. Is your credit card charged. Lets keep in touch just to make sure our apps are getting processed and can share any updates. How long does it usually take for processing. I know officially the website says 8-10 weeks.

masumah

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
I received the ita yesterday and found my first problem. It is related to work experience
My experience is as follows:
1. Company A April to June 2012 (ad hoc basis)
2. Company A August 2012 to August 2014
3.Company B August 2014-June 2015
The company B has actually been horrendous to me..my resignation was in august and that's why I also mentioned in my EE profile that 3rd job was from August to August
My question is that the the first 3 months during which I worked on ad hoc basis for company A and resumed as regular/permanent employee with them after summer vacations, will those 3 months be added up to my work experience or not?
Other wise I m short of 2months from 3 years for which I have acquired marks

deepakmgt

May 5, 2017
Hi , got the ITA yesterday , I had applied for US tourist visa in 2009 which was rejected , the reason of rejection was not told to me , probably it was less finances and my status .

will CIC check my that application as US & CIC share the database now .

will it have any impact on my EE application ?