+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this misrepresentation?

Sonia99

Aug 24, 2018
no dear you are overthinking.
there is no misrepresentation like this .
Lol yeah I think so too. But this forum has made me really scared I have been going through misrepresentation cases all night long.

I’m only scared is because they will delay my process and I need to go home in a next month.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Lol yeah I think so too. But this forum has made me really scared I have been going through misrepresentation cases all night long.

I’m only scared is because they will delay my process and I need to go home in a next month.
i can understand your situation dear .
i also applied for TRV since 19 may still under process & me aslo did not declared the previous US refusal in my application after 63 days send them a Web form about it .:)

Sonia99

Aug 24, 2018
haha so crazy jina deep think kroge ona e stress increase hauga
Spoke to a lawyer 2 days ago. He says he will charge me 15,000 cad. It’s a huge amount and I can’t afford paying so much. I feel bad that I have to go through this when I didn’t commit any crime and paying 15,000 cad for something I didn’t do it’s just out of my reach.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Spoke to a lawyer 2 days ago. He says he will charge me 15,000 cad. It’s a huge amount and I can’t afford paying so much. I feel bad that I have to go through this when I didn’t commit any crime and paying 15,000 cad for something I didn’t do it’s just out of my reach.
Sorry to say this. You're driving yourself crazy over this.

The case was dismissed. You sent the web form to IRCC even though it was not required. Just leave the matter and move on.

The lawyer will do the same thing you did: Send another web form to IRCC. He senses your 'desperation' and he's making the most out of the situation. To pay CAD 15,000 for sending another web form is crazy

Sonia99

Aug 24, 2018
for what ??
OMG :eek:
For dealing with this case. My TRV is still showing approved but my visa hasn’t been stamped yet. Also, in my study and work permit I didn’t deckare about this case because I was said the case is thrown out. Now I’m my TRV I wrote a web form stating so about the case. I’m afraid is because of cic see’s the webform they will question my me as to why I didn’t declare in the other two permit.

Hopefully I wish cic doesn’t get my web form as I didn’t receive any acknowledgment for the web form I sent. Though it said successfully sent but I didn’t get any acknowledgement email.

Sonia99

Aug 24, 2018
Sorry to say this. You're driving yourself crazy over this.

The case was dismissed. You sent the web form to IRCC even though it was not required. Just leave the matter and move on.

The lawyer will do the same thing you did: Send another web form to IRCC. He senses your 'desperation' and he's making the most out of the situation. To pay CAD 15,000 for sending another web form is crazy
He told me it might go to the court and I will get deported for doing this. He scared me and said this is serious misrepresentation. I told him I sent a web form and didn’t get any acknowledgment email for the same so he said that he will have to deal with the matter. I also showed him the receipts I got and the letter stating that the case was dismissed.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
He told me it might go to the court and I will get deported for doing this. He scared me and said this is serious misrepresentation. I told him I sent a web form and didn’t get any acknowledgment email for the same so he said that he will have to deal with the matter. I also showed him the receipts I got and the letter stating that the case was dismissed.
Simple advice:
Ditch this lawyer. He is a cheat who is giving you incorrect advice to get CAD 15,000. Do not contact him again.

Again, your case was dismissed. You have done the very best by informing IRCC (even though it was NOT required). IRCC does not send replies to every web form. Now simply don't overthink

Sonia99

Aug 24, 2018
Simple advice:
Ditch this lawyer. He is a cheat who is giving you incorrect advice to get CAD 15,000. Do not contact him again.

Again, your case was dismissed. You have done the very best by informing IRCC (even though it was NOT required). IRCC does not send replies to every web form. Now simply don't overthink
Thanks a lot.