+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS IT A REAL JOB OFFER LETTER OR FAKE??

Shivani_27

Jun 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I need your help in confirming whether it is real job offer or fake one. I Don't remember from where I got this company's mail id. But I have checked my mails, I was the first person to send the mail. I got reply after 1 month then a online interview and written test form was sent to me. I did that. Then after 15 days I got this offer letter.

Dear Ms. SHIVANI ARORA
Congratulations,
the board of management of Grandjoy Construction Company have quickly forwarded all your document to the SENIOR CONSULAR IN CHARGE OF VISAS IN THE CANADA EMBASSY INDIA to assist you in obtaining an URGENT VISA to enable you be in CANADA soon so that you will participate fully as one of the staffs in this GRANDJOY CONSTRUCTION COMPANY as it was fully
commissioned by the GREAT MAYOR of CANADA.

THE DESIGNATED DIPLOMAT PERSONNEL CONTACT DETAILS IS STATED BELOW:
CONTACT PERSON: Senior Visa Officer. Jordan Reeves
ADDRESS: Canadian High Commission in India

Do contact and mail him your scan passport copy with your scan copy of your Appointment letter in other to get your three years working permit visa and follow his Instructions as you know that he will be using his good office Influences and diplomatic position in processing of your VISA, you know CANADA Visas worldwide is now strictly given out to applicants based on MERITS due to the recent incidents of TERRORISM'S reports all over the globe this made the Canada government to hardly issue visas out now, unless based on the applicants notability, note that your visa is an urgent and non-appearance visa therefore the company will signal to the Canada Embassy India to stamp your passport with visa after it has been approved right from India, that will be easier because we don't want your visa to be delay at all, and immediately your visa is ready the management will quickly prepare your free Air flight ticket and send it to your home address without any delay and for you to be able to arrive here in CANADA. So do make sure you follow all the instruction been giving to you by your consular so that your visa will not be delay.
Note that your appointment was given on special and urgent at tension, you are expected to resume here in office on or before 06/09/2020. Thanks for your Co-operation and wish you all the best of luck.

Best Regards,
Mr. Thomas Rummel.
Human Resources Manager,
Tel:-+1- 647-794-6539,
Grandjoy Construction Company in Canada.

Kindly help me out with this situation. I tried to contact this number from the embassy. He talked very briefly. I am confused. Please help!!

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Any job offer that promises any of the following is fake:
- pay for your accommodations
- pay for your food
- pay for your airfare
- gives you more than 3 weeks of vacation

Any job offer that does any of the following is fake:
- badly written, poor English
- asks for money
- asks you to send information like your passport number or bank account
- it's a job you never applied for
- no detailed interview

Generally speaking, it's next to impossible to secure a job offer in Canada from outside. Now normally you would vfs for applying for work permits. If they are not using vfs it's a good sign it is fakem

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
And btw if there is an officer is consulate who is using influences to approve visas that is a sign this is fake

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,

I need your help in confirming whether it is real job offer or fake one. I Don't remember from where I got this company's mail id. But I have checked my mails, I was the first person to send the mail. I got reply after 1 month then a online interview and written test form was sent to me. I did that. Then after 15 days I got this offer letter.

Dear Ms. SHIVANI ARORA
Congratulations,
the board of management of Grandjoy Construction Company have quickly forwarded all your document to the SENIOR CONSULAR IN CHARGE OF VISAS IN THE CANADA EMBASSY INDIA to assist you in obtaining an URGENT VISA to enable you be in CANADA soon so that you will participate fully as one of the staffs in this GRANDJOY CONSTRUCTION COMPANY as it was fully

Do contact and mail him your scan passport copy with your scan copy of your Appointment letter in other to get your three years working permit visa and follow his Instructions as you know that he will be using his good office Influences and diplomatic position in processing of your VISA, you know CANADA Visas worldwide is now strictly given out to applicants based on MERITS due to the recent incidents of TERRORISM'S reports all over the globe this made the Canada government to hardly issue visas out now, unless based on the applicants notability, note that your visa is an urgent and non-appearance visa therefore the company will signal to the Canada Embassy India to stamp your passport with visa after it has been approved right from India, that will be easier because we don't want your visa to be delay at all, and immediately your visa is ready the management will quickly prepare your free Air flight ticket and send it to your home address without any delay and for you to be able to arrive here in CANADA. So do make sure you follow all the instruction been giving to you by your consular so that your visa will not be delay.
Note that your appointment was given on special and urgent at tension, you are expected to resume here in office on or before 06/09/2020. Thanks for your Co-operation and wish you all the best of luck.

Best Regards,
Mr. Thomas Rummel.
Human Resources Manager,

Kindly help me out with this situation. I tried to contact this number from the embassy. He talked very briefly. I am confused. Please help!!
Very obviously fake.

Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Abuja
I got a Job offer from Drima Oil and asked me to pay $300 to an insurance comapny(Every life company) so that it can be used to process my work permit ,I contacted the insurance company and they asked me to pay to an individual account in Nigeria Christopher Stephen who they say its an agent to the insurance company ,so i got confused.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I got a Job offer from Drima Oil and asked me to pay $300 to an insurance comapny(Every life company) so that it can be used to process my work permit ,I contacted the insurance company and they asked me to pay to an individual account in Nigeria Christopher Stephen who they say its an agent to the insurance company ,so i got confused.
It's a scam. Don't give them any money. There's no job.

Reactions: Buletruck

Vissarapuravi

Jun 18, 2020
I got offer this comapany this is fake or legit plese tell me sir ATTENTION:

PROCEDURES OF THE VISA REGISTRATION

Further to your visa processing, we already received the hard copy of your job offer letter from the GRANDJOY CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN CANADA recruitment organization concerning your visa processing in Canada Embassy, your offer letter is hereby confirmed and here contains the details and what you need to obtain the renewable (EMPLOYMENT WORKING PERMIT VISA)

Below is the breakdown of the visa Charges:

Visa Registration: $156 CANADIAN DOLLARS {8,350 Indian Rupees}

Visa application: $254 CANADIAN DOLLARS {13,550 Indian Rupees}

Processing: $217 CANADIAN DOLLARS {11,650 Indian Rupees}

Handling and Urgent procurement of Visa: $223 CANADIAN DOLLARS {11,950 Indian Rupees}

TOTAL CHARGES IS 45,500 INDIAN RUPEES

1. Scan copy 0f your original international passport

2. Scan copy of the printout of the attached visa Application form

3. Scan copy of two passport photograph

4. Voter Id Card / Pan Card /Ration Card/ Driving License (any one of this document)

5. Visa Documentation Processing Fees ($850 Canadian Dollars) {RS-45,500 Indian Rupees}

We had deliberately issued out the visa form page because they are the information needed to complete the process. The GRANDJOY CONSTRUCTION COMPANY IN CANADA, has given proper information concerning the require and interview for the process due to the organization recommendation on your behalf.

The CANADA visa application form document is attached to this mail and you should fill it and scan it back to us with 2 passport photograph. Immediately and after receiving your filled visa form, i will contact you and send the information details to you on how to deposit your visa processing fees in order for your visa to be approved by the Canada government.

NOTE: Your visa will be ready within 25 to 30 working days, immediately your visa is ready, you will receive a call-up invitation letter to come down to the Canada embassy office with your documents and your payment receipt for your visa stamping.

REGARDS CONSULATE GENERAL,

HEAD OF MISSION MR. MARK BROWN
HIGH COMMISIONER.

Suresh babu K

Jun 18, 2020
Hyd
Hello everyone,

Dear Ms. SHIVANI ARORA
Congratulations,

Best Regards,
Mr. Thomas Rummel.
Human Resources Manager,

Suresh babu K

Jun 18, 2020
Hyd
Yes Shivani,

To get work permit visa it's a lengthy process.Now a days offering job is threatening.Before applying there is certain rules and regulations we have to follow and do analysis and get clarity on anyone offering job outside of your home country .There is no company offering job without taking any technical level of interview either telephonic or video call .Post selection they will send officially by looping other Senior level managers.No company will decide to offer the consultant by taking normal interview of 5-10 mins discussion,obviously they will find local resources to fill the position until unless if the position is critical to fill.

Send mail for assistance :
sos@international.gc.ca | Tel: 613.996.8885, Fax: 613.943.1054 Global Affairs Canada | Affaires mondiales Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Vissarapuravi

Jun 18, 2020
He don’t ask money ...inadia canada emmabasy delhi ...to send ur documents start your processing ...jst like this told him

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
He don’t ask money ...inadia canada emmabasy delhi ...to send ur documents start your processing ...jst like this told him
Either he will ask for money later. Or they plan to use your documents to commit fraud.

Either way, the job is fake. Don't give him anything else.