+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it a misrep if I received Study permit and waiting when my semester starts in 5 months, but on the next draw I receive ITA through FSW?

Zcvxcv

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
May I say that I changed my mind during my SP was processing and now I would like to immigrate but I will not violate my Study permit rules?

Zcvxcv

Star Member
Oct 5, 2021
No violation. You don’t have to come to Canada and study.
Sorry I think I didn't formulate my question correctly. I mean:

1) If I will be selected by FSW after one month after my Study Permit approved, will Visa officer say that I lied that I was going to come to Canada temporarily because after one month I applied for FSW and doing my immigration procces?

2) If I start my immigration process after receiving ITA , and during this time I fly to Canada to start my studies bcz I have my Study Permit already, will I not be refused to enter Canada bcz Study Permit means I need to show non-immigration intentions? It's just If I cancel my Study Permit, i will lose 8 thousand CAD which I already sent to College as a deposit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry I think I didn't formulate my question correctly. I mean:

1) If I will be selected by FSW after one month after my Study Permit approved, will Visa officer say that I lied that I was going to come to Canada temporarily because after one month I applied for FSW and doing my immigration procces?

2) If I start my immigration process after receiving ITA , and during this time I fly to Canada to start my studies bcz I have my Study Permit already, will I not be refused to enter Canada bcz Study Permit means I need to show non-immigration intentions? It's just If I cancel my Study Permit, i will lose 8 thousand CAD which I already sent to College as a deposit
1. No. Different applications.
2. No. You are on a study permit and coming to study while PR is being processed.

Reactions: Zcvxcv