England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
My fella has been in Africa for 2 weeks so I've had guilt free e-casing!! He's back today though so I'll start making more of an effort! Come on London...work quickly for me!!

matthewc

Jan 18, 2010
Grimsby, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland (CPC-Vegreville)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I was curious today so I ran the stats on the e-CAS tracker. Turns out the numbers shifted a bit since last time (lots more people have used the tracker since then.) Tuesday is actually the busiest day for e-CAS, but there are still more updates - overall - the rest of the week. So, it's definitely not the case that it only updates on Tuesdays.

Updates by day (%) - doesn't include when e-CAS first starts working, just when they update it...

Mon20%
Tue40%
Wed8%
Thu10%
Fri9%
Sat8%
Sun5%

HugoRien

Oct 22, 2010
I haven't received any update on E-CAS so far. From my understanding until the applicant receives a letter from the oversea office there won't be anything on the website.

I already received approval of sponshorship two months ago.

Does that make sense?

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
Yay London ! 'In Process' 22nd October....woohoo! :D

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Mine recently got updated on Wednesday

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was able to check my E-CAS for the first time on a Monday morning. :)

HugoRien

Oct 22, 2010
When did you guys see initial update on e-cas. When you have received approval of sponshorship or when you received letter from outside office Canada? Referring to outside application.

Mwahugs

Oct 22, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HugoRien said:
When did you guys see initial update on e-cas. When you have received approval of sponshorship or when you received letter from outside office Canada? Referring to outside application.
in my case we were able to log in ecas after a month we submit the documents..then after a week we log in ecas we received the letter...

HugoRien

Oct 22, 2010
Mwahugs said:
in my case we were able to log in ecas after a month we submit the documents..then after a week we log in ecas we received the letter...
Were you logging using applicant or sponsor information and which letter are you referring to?

Thanks for sharing,

Hugo

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
If you use the 'R*********' number from your receipt with the Sponsor's details you should be able to get in. You need to put in details as were used on the forms. The letter is from CIC-M advising you of whether or not your sponsorship application has been approved and that your details have been passed to your local office.
They have been working really quickly recently so you should see something really soon.
Good Luck all xx

Mwahugs

Oct 22, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HugoRien said:
Were you logging using applicant or sponsor information and which letter are you referring to?

Thanks for sharing,

Hugo
my hubby received letter informing him that his sponsorship has been approved on the exact date and that his sponsorhip was send to visa office for processing...im using his information in ecas since he is the the one sponsoring me... :)

HugoRien

Oct 22, 2010
Canooknic said:
If you use the 'R*********' number from your receipt with the Sponsor's details you should be able to get in. You need to put in details as were used on the forms. The letter is from CIC-M advising you of whether or not your sponsorship application has been approved and that your details have been passed to your local office.
They have been working really quickly recently so you should see something really soon.
Good Luck all xx
Hello,

I hear from another user that once you have been approved for sponshorship then you won't be able to log on e-cas to verify information. I think that is the case for me. Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Hugo

Mwahugs

Oct 22, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HugoRien said:
Hello,

I hear from another user that once you have been approved for sponshorship then you won't be able to log on e-cas to verify information. I think that is the case for me. Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Hugo
sorry im not sure with that...i haven't heard that case...

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010