+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is constantly change of employers can affect my application for PR?

georgie

Apr 7, 2012
I have been here for a year and been with 2 employers already. Is constantly changing of employers can affect the application of PR in some ways?

Do you think the CIC will ask me about somethings on how was I been able to survive for those months that I wasn't employed? Because I am not supposed to work without a work permit, and process takes 5 months before I can get a new work permit for a new employer. Do you think the immigration will be curious about how did I survive for those months that I am not employed?

dodan

Mar 7, 2010
usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nope. Canadian Govt is not going to employ you while you pply for PR. Then why would they care about your jump-ins?

regards

georgie

Apr 7, 2012
I am just afraid they will gonna ask for any proof on how I was able to survive for those months I have been unemployed.. But if they only process LMO and Work Permit faster, nobody will be unemployed longer than I am. LMO and Work permit takes 5 months to get everything done. What will they expect? That is why some I know are working under-the-table because the government are not allowing people to work without a valid work permit, but how can one survive right?