+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is adding additional page to sponsored spouse questionnaire page necessary?

Beeo08

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
At the end of the questionnaire, it says you can add any additional info that seems important to you to an additional page.

Is this necessary?

I feel like we provided extensive detailed info in the questionnaire and more than enough proof to show our continual relationship over the past five years, as well as a lot of photos of our big wedding with family members from each side, our honeymoon after, etc.

I'm not sure what else there is to write. I'm assuming this isn't "mandatory" to right more?

yamgia

Jun 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only add an additional page if you feel like you need to add more info.
If you feel like you provided enough information and have nothing more to add then there is no point to add an additional page.

So no it's not mandatory. :p

JJ416

Jun 17, 2016
I have assisted over 200 such applications. All of them have been spousal sponsorship. All except 3 have been rejected. I always advise people to include a cover letter summarizing everything in the questionaires. The cover letter should narrate your the story between you and your spouse. Give a complete picture of your relationship. Make sure the information in the cover letter matches the information in the application. This will speed up the process and make the officer's job much easier. Good luck.