russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Trust me, with your writing score, there is a huge possibility you will be rejected again. The college can accept whatever they want, they do not give the visa. Yes you should travel more. Even though your IELTS wasn't mentioned in the reasons, doesn't mean it is acceptable. Those reasons you got are the same generic reasons that a lot of students get. You could also apply for notes and they will give you the detailed reasons why you were rejected.

Chubikman

Dec 5, 2018
This is wierd because i know few people who went to study in a different places related subject and they didnt write any SOP and didnt do ielts and still got visa They went to study also for one year

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
This is wierd because i know few people who went to study in a different places related subject and they didnt write any SOP and didnt do ielts and still got visa They went to study also for one year
It's not weird, every single application is different. If you want to try and apply again without an SOP, thats up to you. You will a better chance of getting visa if you fix the things i said. Good luck

Chubikman

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for the help and i hope this thread will help others with same situations.
I understand your point and not denying the advice, just were wondering that other applicatios had different outcomes

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Thanks for the help and i hope this thread will help others with same situations.
I understand your point and not denying the advice, just were wondering that other applicatios had different outcomes
Not a problem. We all went through applying for various applications, so we feel your pain. It can be frustrating at times

shovav

Nov 16, 2016
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Applied at 17 october and got this answer yesterday, my studies start at 7 January 2019.
Attend to 1 year certificate program for Concept art foundations.
I didn't provide an explanation letter because there was no section or ask for it, i thought they will summon me to and interview which is not happened.
I have no travel history at all never was aboard.
Dont have any family in Canada all of them are with me in Israel.
Does studies is not reasonable thing for coming to Canada?
Any clues how can i over come it and reapply with a proper explanation?

Thanks to all who will replay!
I can pretty much help you with that, feel free to email me at guyc@visaforyou.ca

OSAMA ANEES

Apr 25, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.,

I have received the message above , despite , my full documentations ,

Please advise me what shall i do ?
My number 00967777114433

rg1993

Jun 5, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.,

I have received the message above , despite , my full documentations ,

Please advise me what shall i do ?
My number 00967777114433

Hello OSAMA Anees,

Did you reapply and get you visa approved ? I am also having the same rejection reason. what changes did you make to your profile. Please help

Aug 1, 2019
hello sir, today i got refusal letter from canadian immigration with the same reason 216(1). my ielts scores are 7 overall bands with 6 in each module. after that i m doing job in a hotel in my home country india. i dont kniw why this happened to me . my agent is asking me to reapply in same intake with same profile but some changes in sop. what should i do?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
hello sir, today i got refusal letter from canadian immigration with the same reason 216(1). my ielts scores are 7 overall bands with 6 in each module. after that i m doing job in a hotel in my home country india. i dont kniw why this happened to me . my agent is asking me to reapply in same intake with same profile but some changes in sop. what should i do?
Are you are going to change how much money you are showing, due to the refusal reason of financial status? If not, pretty pointless applying with the same application

Aug 1, 2019
Are you are going to change how much money you are showing, due to the refusal reason of financial status? If not, pretty pointless applying with the same application
I already showed my father's annually income which is more than 10lacs indian equivalent to 20000 canadian dollar. Even i have very good grades from my previous studies. I am already fulfilling all the requirements and the reasons they have mentioned.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I already showed my father's annually income which is more than 10lacs indian equivalent to 20000 canadian dollar. Even i have very good grades from my previous studies. I am already fulfilling all the requirements and the reasons they have mentioned.
Your father's annual income is not the same as having the same amount as cash or bank balance. You should have cash, bank balance amount or loan that is equal to the total tuition fees for the entire duration + 10,000 CAD if you are applying outside Quebec and 11,000 CAD if you are applying inside Quebec.

What is your tuition fees ?

Aug 1, 2019
Your father's annual income is not the same as having the same amount as cash or bank balance. You should have cash, bank balance amount or loan that is equal to the total tuition fees for the entire duration + 10,000 CAD if you are applying outside Quebec and 11,000 CAD if you are applying inside Quebec.
I already have purchase gic amounting to 10250 dollars and paid 16356 dollars tution fee.

What is your tuition fees ?