+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WITHDREW MY STUDY VISA APPLICATION

princeafful

Apr 27, 2024
Can i reapply with the same documents if my canada study visa application is withdrawn due to not having an attestation letter. But now I have aquired it.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
The School is in Quebec, I had a CAQ so they have updated it for me.
How did you get an attestation letter? Did you apply for it? You don’t need attestation letter for a school in Quebec. CAQ is all you need. IRCC may have withdrawn it for other reasons. What is the school?

princeafful

Apr 27, 2024
yes but they said it wasn't updated. The added this line "This letter of attestation confirms that the applicant has a place in the Québec share of the distribution of study permit applications or that he or she has been exempted."

princeafful

Apr 27, 2024
Please and also my sister is a nurse and wants to continue her education in canada, which school can you recommend with low tution

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Trebas Institute
You do know that this school is no longer eligible for a PGWP so you will not get a work permit. Can’t recommend as school because if she is a nurse the program must build on her education and expand her nursing career. No school has low tuition. Still has to pay tuition and show $21k at least.

Reactions: princeafful

princeafful

Apr 27, 2024
You do know that this school is no longer eligible for a PGWP so you will not get a work permit. Can’t recommend as school because if she is a nurse the program must build on her education and expand her nursing career. No school has low tuition. Still has to pay tuition and show $21k at least.
My Dad will sponsor her, so can you give me a good school for an international student

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My Dad will sponsor her, so can you give me a good school for an international student
No. I don’t know her or her profile. She needs to do research to pick a school that advances education and career. If she doesn’t want to do the research then hire an immigration consultant or lawyer. Assume she is under 22 because if not a minor then she should be showing her own funds. Or at least most of the funds.