+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Portal - Available Funds

kiowaraine

Apr 18, 2024
Hello!

I am confused on what to put in the available funds in the IRCC portal.

My course is a 2-year diploma, so I understand I need to put the cost for the duration of the study.

But in the available funds, I only have the 1 year amounts required by IRCC in GIC (CAD 20,635), paid up 1 year tuition (CAD 18,400) plus travel funds in my bank account. Will this be acceptable? Or does IRCC want us to show proof the total 2 years?

Would really appreciate anyone who can share what they did and the results, if ever.

Thank you so much for your time.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello!

I am confused on what to put in the available funds in the IRCC portal.

My course is a 2-year diploma, so I understand I need to put the cost for the duration of the study.

But in the available funds, I only have the 1 year amounts required by IRCC in GIC (CAD 20,635), paid up 1 year tuition (CAD 18,400) plus travel funds in my bank account. Will this be acceptable? Or does IRCC want us to show proof the total 2 years?

Would really appreciate anyone who can share what they did and the results, if ever.

Thank you so much for your time.
Do you have PAL? One year is fine but will want to know how you will pay for year 2.

qtron

Apr 16, 2024
On the portal they have mentioned funds for all years of study. But in form IMM 1294, they haven't specified anything. Will you put 1 year or 2 year tution costs etc. in the form?