IRCC - ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAMME (AIPP) LET'S NETWORK HERE

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
racer06 said:
anybody from the PH/Manila who attended the first few sessions for this? last session will be today at 2pm. I just heard it lasted for 2hours.
You can ask them in the separate thread opened for those sessions:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/atlantic-immigration-pilot-project-nb-filipino-applicants-t472378.0.html
Those sessions seemed to be specific to NB, and no mention of the other provinces.

.../atb

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gotcha! found the right thread after posting this. just finished backreading it as well.. :-D

ragluf said:
You can ask them in the separate thread opened for those sessions:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/atlantic-immigration-pilot-project-nb-filipino-applicants-t472378.0.html
Those sessions seemed to be specific to NB, and no mention of the other provinces.

.../atb

vimgill

Dec 15, 2016
Hi Experts,

I am refused under live in caregiver work permit twice in oct and nov 2016. Actually my consultant misguided me and told me that I do qualify under that program but i think my work experience is more closely matched with NOC 9465 (tester and grader), is it a advisable to apply under new Atlantic pilot immigration program kicking in march 2017. please share your experiences and thoughts

Thanks

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vimgill said:
Hi Experts,

I am refused under live in caregiver work permit twice in oct and nov 2016. Actually my consultant misguided me and told me that I do qualify under that program but i think my work experience is more closely matched with NOC 9465 (tester and grader), is it a advisable to apply under new Atlantic pilot immigration program kicking in march 2017. please share your experiences and thoughts

Thanks
It depends if there is an employer designated/endorsed under AIPP that is looking for skills matching your NoC. This program (AIPP, based on what is available on cic.gc web as well as the official PP webpages of the 4 provinces) is more employer-driven. It is employers who need to join the program, commit to be involved in the settlement of the new employee in the province, and then provide their worker requirements to the province. If a candidate is found, then the designated/endorsed employer can provide a job offer, thereby initiating the candidate onwards the PNP/PR application process path.

There are some provinces who have activities already scheduled and seems to be collecting a pool of prospects and candidates even without the clarity on which skills, NoCs are being looked for by employers, or even a list of positions for which employers are looking for candidates. Those interested are waiting for the opening in March 2017 - perhaps more specific guidelines will be published.

.../atb

vimgill

Dec 15, 2016
does anyone knows if Atlantic province coming to India for recruitment under Atlantic pilot project:(

vimgill

Dec 15, 2016
Hi Experts

I have almost 1 year and 8 months of experience under NOC 9465 as a tester and grader of wheat seeds processing, I am also certified and experienced seed grader authorized by the government of India agriculture department to work in my field. I want to apply under the Atlantic pilot immigration project but I would like to know can i use my experience as machine operator although i am self employed and the owner of the business and myself I operate grader machine. I can provide references from my customers.

Thanks

danimrb

Oct 15, 2016
Hi all,
Has anyone new information about this project...I attended the info session of NB in Warsaw and nothing after that...I can't find any updated information how the program will continue...Any suggestions?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
danimrb said:
Hi all,
Has anyone new information about this project...I attended the info session of NB in Warsaw and nothing after that...I can't find any updated information how the program will continue...Any suggestions?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/
Updated - CIC is now accepting applications.
Still, anyone interested will need to secure a job offer from designated employers participating under the program. How this will be done is still unknown at this time.

.../atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vimgill said:
can a self employed under NOC C apply under international worker category?
Are you looking under AIPP?

AIPP only has 3 programs -
Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
Atlantic High-Skilled Program
Atlantic International Graduate Program

Are you referring to which Program? Intermediate-Skilled Program?
.../atb

Reactions: Inder singh negi

vimgill

Dec 15, 2016
ragluf said:
Are you looking under AIPP?

AIPP only has 3 programs -
Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
Atlantic High-Skilled Program
Atlantic International Graduate Program

Are you referring to which Program? Intermediate-Skilled Program?
.../atb
yes, under intermediate skilled program. My NOC is 9465

chizyjide

Aug 8, 2016
folks i have searched all through the four province websites and am yet to find how i can individually apply/get endorsed by any of these provinces.

please advice, am on the wrong route, is someone else experiencing the same thing?????????????????

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chizyjide said:
folks i have searched all through the four province websites and am yet to find how i can individually apply/get endorsed by any of these provinces.

please advice, am on the wrong route, is someone else experiencing the same thing?????????????????
I don't think you are on the wrong route. As it (program) is new, there is not a lot of information to be found.

Most may have assumed that this would be similar in previous programs where there was a list available (i.e. a list of NoCs eligible to apply under the program, or a list of job descriptions, openings or a points requirement) to be eligible, expected to be posted by the provinces that participate thus allowing individuals to directly apply. This seems not to be the case for this program. In the available literature, this is described as driven by employer needs, and employers need first to apply and be designated before they can make use of the program to fill in their employee gaps.

Now - what we don't know is where these employee/workforce gap requirements are to be seen. For now - nothing is seen on the provinces' immigration webpages. There are reports some provinces (NB for one) have info sessions conducted in other countries; some have conducted their scheduled immigration fairs wherein AIPP may have been discussed as an option aside from via Skilled Worker - EE streams under their PNP. These sessions/fairs seem to serve to collect a pool of candidates from wherein these designated employers may dip in to fill their worker/employee gaps.

You best be on the lookout for these sessions/fairs conducted by these provinces, and sign up to be included in that candidate pool. As of now, there is no list of available needs by employers published for direct application under AIPP - so far the way is via these sessions. Schedules vary - you have to be on the lookout for these when published in the provinces immigration webpages.

...atb