+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

ms2canada

Dec 2, 2019
As per the email I received from IQAS yesterday i.e. 2nd December 2019, they are opening packages received on or around 19th August.

Here is my status -

Online Profile created - March 23rd 2019
Application package sent - April 19th 2019
Transcript 1 (Masters) delivered - 4th July 2019
AOR 1 received - 13th August 2019
Transcript 2 (Bachelors) delivered - 20th September 2019
Status - Pending (Waiting for transcripts)

In the email sent yesterday, they have acknowledged that one of my transcripts has been received but that the second one has not been opened as yet because it is way outside the date they are processing now.

Hope this helps.

PS - This is my first message on this blog. I was really inspired by all you people sharing your slow and painful journey with IQAS, so I decided to join you guys. Hope it is all worthwhile and all of you get your desired evaluation, and eventually immigrate to Canada.
Hi,
Please let us know, once you received the AOR for transcript 2. It will be helpful for all, who are waiting for AOR.

Nisha123

Dec 2, 2019
As per the email I received from IQAS yesterday i.e. 2nd December 2019, they are opening packages received on or around 19th August.

Here is my status -

Online Profile created - March 23rd 2019
Application package sent - April 19th 2019
Transcript 1 (Masters) delivered - 4th July 2019
AOR 1 received - 13th August 2019
Transcript 2 (Bachelors) delivered - 20th September 2019
Status - Pending (Waiting for transcripts)

In the email sent yesterday, they have acknowledged that one of my transcripts has been received but that the second one has not been opened as yet because it is way outside the date they are processing now.

Hope this helps.

PS - This is my first message on this blog. I was really inspired by all you people sharing your slow and painful journey with IQAS, so I decided to join you guys. Hope it is all worthwhile and all of you get your desired evaluation, and eventually immigrate to Canada.
Hi,
Thank you so much for the update. However, one of our friend on this forum posted that - his packages are delivered to IQAS on 28-AUG-2019 and he received AOR for the same.
And
Mail from IQAS for you says, they are opening the packages of 19-AUG-2019.

Quite confusing.......
I agree with you. I was hoping for a date in September like @rajapanesar said. But unfortunately, it seems that they are quite misleading when it comes to mentioning dates like @maplemom mentioned.

The best way to know which date they are opening now is to send them an email with you file number and email id. They are quite prompt in that way and send you first a confirmation mail immediately and the send you a personalized reply by the end of the day. I have also tried calling them but though they are forthcoming, their waiting time is quite long.

This is the link to their contact page - https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-contact.aspx Just fill the form on the page and be sure to select for 'immigration' in the first list and 'application status/processing times' in the second list.

Hope this helps...

sriguru12

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

Below is the timeline for my spouse credentials evaluation :-

Education Details: B.Com(3 years, Completion-2009), M.Com(2 years, Completion-2011)
WES Evaluation: Bachelors degree(4 years) and postgraduate diploma (1 year)

Hence, evaluated Masters degree alone through IQAS and following is the timeline :-

Application Submitted: June 29, 2019
Application AOR 1:Oct 16, 2019
Transcript AOR 2:Oct 30, 2019
Final Review: Nov 29, 2019
Fluctuation: Dec 5, 2019
Downloaded the report based on the trick provided in this thread.

IQAS Evaluation: The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a one-year Master's degree with a focus in commerce

Thanks to active members in this thread for their help. Kindly clarify if we can now claim for Masters degree? I am little skeptical about the mention of one-year program? Will it be considered as Canada equivalent of Masters degree? Please clarify.

Edit: Found this in IQAS website. Looks like the evaluation was done based on the degree completion year
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guide-india.aspx

Last edited: