+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation exercises-the invitations in 2023 Arrima

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
hi guys

I have to sent documents for CSQ, what I have a very unique situation. My company in which I am working right now is recently re-named Belmarsh Apparels and Consultancy. But when I joined that company it was named Belmarsh Apparels only.

I mean to say that I have my joining letter and confirmation letter from Belmarsh Apparels, but they are giving me reference letter under the new name Belmarsh Apparels and Consultancy. I just want to ask if there will be any issue with when I will submit these documents with the MiFi.

Thanks in advance

You guys are really helpful.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
hi guys

I have to sent documents for CSQ, what I have a very unique situation. My company in which I am working right now is recently re-named Belmarsh Apparels and Consultancy. But when I joined that company it was named Belmarsh Apparels only.

I mean to say that I have my joining letter and confirmation letter from Belmarsh Apparels, but they are giving me reference letter under the new name Belmarsh Apparels and Consultancy. I just want to ask if there will be any issue with when I will submit these documents with the MiFi.

Thanks in advance

I too have a similar situation. I got a reference letter by mentioning that the organisation is rebranded as so and so and it will be referred under this name. I still didn’t submit my documents yet but I hope it works

vision2011

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
hi guys

Thanks in advance

Hey,

You can always add a cover letter into your package explaining the situation. It helps a lot to clarify things that are not easy to see with just documents.

These things are minor, when they check they can see one name.

Cheers,

Steve H.

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
hi all , Question one of my friend fill in the CSQ application with one of the old professional experience type a wrong job title but are the same duties , do you see problems. thanks in advanced

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
Hola, soy nueva, saben si se realizaron invitaciones hoy en arrima?
Saben si tengo posibilidades de ser invitada con una puntuación de 626 puntos?

SD_1987

Mar 9, 2023
Hola, soy nueva, saben si se realizaron invitaciones hoy en arrima?
Saben si tengo posibilidades de ser invitada con una puntuación de 626 puntos?
@Xurryta your score is very good!
However, the score is not the only criterion!

For instance, Arrima's recent invitation (August 10) was addressed to the persons meeting the following criteria:
These invitations were also addressed to people meeting the following criterion:
  • they had a valid job offer outside the territory of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal.

you can check check these details at: https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/work-quebec/skilled-workers/regular-skilled-worker-program/invitation

Last edited:

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
@Xurryta your score is very good!
However, the score is not the only criterion!

For instance, Arrima's recent invitations (August 10) were addressed to the persons meeting the following criteria:
These invitations were also addressed to people meeting the following criterion:
  • they had a valid job offer outside the territory of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal.

you can check check these details at: https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/work-quebec/skilled-workers/regular-skilled-worker-program/invitation
Hello, thank you for you answer !!! My husband and me have B2 in french ,so I think that is equivalent a level 7

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
Hello, you know if it is possible to be invited without a validated job offer. My score is about 626 points with French and English language

snehamaryjohn

Sep 22, 2023
My Husband have VJO outside montreal but french is not claimed. Is this an issue for quebec invitation.
When we can expect next arrima draw?

Last edited:

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
My Husband have VJO outside montreal but french is not claimed. Is this an issue for quebec invitation.
When we can expect next arrima draw?
If they will select job validation outside MMC ( like the last draws)then he will definitely get the Invitation without French. And probably Thursday we can expect the draw. Or next Thursday or next……

snehamaryjohn

Sep 22, 2023
Hello, you know if it is possible to be invited without a validated job offer. My score is about 626 points with French and English language
If they will select job validation outside MMC ( like the last draws)then he will definitely get the Invitation without French. And probably Thursday we can expect the draw. Or next Thursday or next……
We are submitting the EOI via Arrima portal only right for quebec regular skiled worker.