+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Invitation exercises-the invitations in 2023 Arrima

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
Congratulations. You should check in forum about the expected times for this program and compare it with CSQ timelines.

In any case, all the best
powereng, could you please tell me if payslips are a required document for the CSQ? or only the work letter?

I didn't pay yet, so I do not have the documents checklist yet.

I was looking for the document checklist,
and the old one from 2015 mentions payslips:
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en.pdf

but the new one from 2022 doesn't mention anything else than the work reference letter.
https://cdn-contenu.quebec.ca/cdn-contenu/immigration/formulaires/en/Liste_de_documents_requis_-_PRTQ-EN/FO_documents_support_application_selection_certificate_A-1520-AA.pdf

Last edited:

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
powereng, could you please tell me if payslips are a required document for the CSQ? or only the work letter?

I didn't pay yet, so I do not have the documents checklist yet.

I was looking for the document checklist,
and the old one from 2015 mentions payslips:
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en.pdf

but the new one from 2022 doesn't mention anything else than the work reference letter.
https://cdn-contenu.quebec.ca/cdn-contenu/immigration/formulaires/en/Liste_de_documents_requis_-_PRTQ-EN/FO_documents_support_application_selection_certificate_A-1520-AA.pdf
Pay slips are not required but only job experience letters

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
Hi
I got invitation from Québec in second draw of the month of June. But I don't have birth certificate. Can anyone tell if its mandatory or not? and secondly is there any thing else that we can present in place the birth certificate, because in the list of documents they have mentioned it as <<Act or certificate of birth>>. Many-2 thanks in advance. Love from Ludhiana, Punjab

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi
I got invitation from Québec in second draw of the month of June. But I don't have birth certificate. Can anyone tell if its mandatory or not? and secondly is there any thing else that we can present in place the birth certificate, because in the list of documents they have mentioned it as <<Act or certificate of birth>>. Many-2 thanks in advance. Love from Ludhiana, Punjab
Congratulation for the invitation.

Birth certificate is mandatory document and you should replace it with anything. Why dont you get a new birth certificate issued from your local office?

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
Congratulation for the invitation.

Birth certificate is mandatory document and you should replace it with anything. Why dont you get a new birth certificate issued from your local office?
Thanks Bro, I have already applied for a new birth certificate. But it will take around 2- 2.5 months. Is there any other possibility? Kindly let me know. For example, I have read an old thread, saying that some kind of affidavit with 10th certificate can work. But I'm not sure!

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Thanks Bro, I have already applied for a new birth certificate. But it will take around 2- 2.5 months. Is there any other possibility? Kindly let me know. For example, I have read an old thread, saying that some kind of affidavit with 10th certificate can work. But I'm not sure!
I am sorry Bro for my typo. Actually I wanted to write that "you should not replace it with anything".

Because it is a very important document, I suggest you contact MIFI directly to get the most authentic answer.

Kumaravel01

Jul 22, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I received an ITA from Quebec this week but I heard that CLB 7 in French is mandatory in quebec going forward. My scores in TEF Canada exam are as follows CO- B2- 248 CE-C1-239 EO-B2-301 EE-B2-305. I mentioned the same scores in the arrima portal. My question is does this score is considered as CLB 7 in Quebec if not did I receive this invite by error. Could you please advise can I proceed with the further process or not? Thanks in advance.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Did Anyone got an invitation for RSWP on 20th July, 2023 draw without French test with Score 596 or above???
According to official draw details on MIFi website, people with validated job offers outside the montreal area were also invited and they did not mention French for this category

For sure those people still did not required any French language to get the invitation

Last edited:

rahulgsr431

Jun 15, 2023
According to official draw details on MIFi website, people with validated job offer were also invited and they did not mention French for this category

For sure those people still did not required any French language to get the invitation
There job validation might be outside montreal, but I have a job validation inside montreal and my score is 600+. Still I haven’t received an invitation in recent draw. My Arrima profile was created in November 2022.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
There job validation might be outside montreal, but I have a job validation inside montreal and my score is 600+. Still I haven’t received an invitation in recent draw. My Arrima profile was created in November 2022.
With VJO in Montreal, ff you did not declare French, you would not receive invitation .

rahulgsr431

Jun 15, 2023
With VJO in Montreal, ff you did not declare French, you would not receive invitation .
Yes, might be you are right, I called MIFI and asked them why I haven’t received the invitation even my score is above cutoff and vjo inside montreal and asked if they are only inviting to applicants with french test inside montreal, she said French is not yet mandatory to get invitations inside or outside montreal, but the priority is given to applicants with French knowledge. She said there is a limit on how many applicants get invited. As you know they invited 1600+ applicants in recent draw. I am just trying to know if atleast single applicant got invited without knowledge of French except vjo outside montreal.

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Yes, might be you are right, I called MIFI and asked them why I haven’t received the invitation even my score is above cutoff and vjo inside montreal and asked if they are only inviting to applicants with french test inside montreal, she said French is not yet mandatory to get invitations inside or outside montreal, but the priority is given to applicants with French knowledge. She said there is a limit on how many applicants get invited. As you know they invited 1600+ applicants in recent draw. I am just trying to know if atleast single applicant got invited without knowledge of French except vjo outside montreal.
In that case, all the best for your application.

At the same time, I suggest you start planning to move outside Montreal area as soon as possible. Considering the recent campaign for French language, MIFI may impose French requirement for everyone inside or outside Montreal.

Discuss it with your employer and get their favor. For example, your employer may transfer you to their other branches outside the Montreal (if they have one). Alternatively, you should find a new employer outside the Montreal area if you really want to get selected for Quebec.

Frankly there is no mercy for non-french speakers. Despite a VJO outside the montreal area, our CSQ application was rejected due to low score. Despite Minister can select someone with low score, MIFI rejected our request to send our application for ministrial support.

rahulgsr431

Jun 15, 2023
In that case, all the best for your application.

At the same time, I suggest you start planning to move outside Montreal area as soon as possible. Considering the recent campaign for French language, MIFI may impose French requirement for everyone inside or outside Montreal.

Discuss it with your employer and get their favor. For example, your employer may transfer you to their other branches outside the Montreal (if they have one). Alternatively, you should find a new employer outside the Montreal area if you really want to get selected for Quebec.

Frankly there is no mercy for non-french speakers. Despite a VJO outside the montreal area, our CSQ application was rejected due to low score. Despite Minister can select someone with low score, MIFI rejected our request to send our application for ministrial support.
Hope everyone gets an invitation trying to settle in Quebec. CAQ is playing dirty politics.

Reactions: powereng1982