+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Call from LVO in Abu Dhabi.........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
MM2 said:
according to the law they can not ask us to bring POF.....

they can not refuse us on this ground ....

did you receive confirmation of interview mean separate invitation ???????

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
MM2 said:
according to the law they can not ask us to bring POF.....

they can not refuse us on this ground ....
I don't think there is any law preventing them from doing this. If they think you will be living independently from your sponsor and/or you don't have a qualification that could land you a job in Canada, they can ask how you will survive in Canada.

However, I don't agree that you should carry POF just because CAIPS/GCMS notes say so. These notes are for the VO and not instructions for you. All that may happen is that the VO might ask how do you intend to provide for yourself in your interview, the answer could be that your sponsor will take care of all your expenses, etc.

Regards,

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
dear we have already jobs there as we applied with AEO.....

so according to law we do not need POF..

rizmayo said:
I don't think there is any law preventing them from doing this. If they think you will be living independently from your sponsor and/or you don't have a qualification that could land you a job in Canada, they can ask how you will survive in Canada.

However, I don't agree that you should carry POF just because CAIPS/GCMS notes say so. These notes are for the VO and not instructions for you. All that may happen is that the VO might ask how do you intend to provide for yourself in your interview, the answer could be that your sponsor will take care of all your expenses, etc.

Regards,

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
msaleem216 said:
yes i got 2nd line "medical result received" on 29 nov and on same day my file no changed from B00000000 to E0000000000
saleem
Sir

Congratulations

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
MM2 said:
dear we have already jobs there as we applied with AEO.....

so according to law we do not need POF..
Sorry don't mean to argue. I understand that since you have arranged employment in Canada, the procedure set out by CIC exempts you from providing POF. However to my knowledge (that is why I asked the question) there is no law that says the VO cannot ask you to prove that you can survive on only the salary given in your new Canadian job or if you have enough money to settle in.

While you may be having a very lucrative job offer in Canada, there are many people here who are working in good jobs, but are covered up to their ears in debt. There is big business these days for consultants who help you get rid of your debt without declaring bankruptcy.

Regards,

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
brother they are sending generic interview letters to every one.... we will take take those documents with us which are according to our situation.

rizmayo said:
Sorry don't mean to argue. I understand that since you have arranged employment in Canada, the procedure set out by CIC exempts you from providing POF. However to my knowledge (that is why I asked the question) there is no law that says the VO cannot ask you to prove that you can survive on only the salary given in your new Canadian job or if you have enough money to settle in.

While you may be having a very lucrative job offer in Canada, there are many people here who are working in good jobs, but are covered up to their ears in debt. There is big business these days for consultants who help you get rid of your debt without declaring bankruptcy.

Regards,

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
MM2 said:
brother they are sending generic interview letters to every one.... we will take take those documents with us which are according to our situation.
Seem these things are not written any where the exact cause of interview, as Some times it just the random pick some time security concerns and some times your strong home ties or if you are earning well within your current country of residence.

As there are many cases where people use PR as retirement policy like pension plan, it's very common in Gulf people apply but they don't permanently settle there or after taking passport stays here. As here with the Canadian passport salary would be double or triple.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nkalra said:
Seem these things are not written any where the exact cause of interview, as Some times it just the random pick some time security concerns and some times your strong home ties or if you are earning well within your current country of residence.

As there are many cases where people use PR as retirement policy like pension plan, it's very common in Gulf people apply but they don't permanently settle there or after taking passport stays here. As here with the Canadian passport salary would be double or triple.
Dear Nkalra

Good post , + 100 for you

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Here come very important question......for 8 clause that Travel documents and passport for you and each of your depends ......my friend is telling me that i cannot carry original passport of my spouse and kids to Abud Dhbai really is it......he is saying carrying passport out of country of someone else is crime in Pakistan ...... :-[

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
awai ali said:
Here come very important question......for 8 clause that Travel documents and passport for you and each of your depends ......my friend is telling me that i cannot carry original passport of my spouse and kids to Abud Dhbai really is it......he is saying carrying passport out of country of someone else is crime in Pakistan ...... :-[
True it is illegal. Not an issue, just take letter of authorization (Sort of NOC) from your family members that's it your safe.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
awai ali said:
Sir

Drop email to LVO , explain them that it is not possible to hand carry passports from Pakistan , they are aware of this fact.
They in return will advice you options ie attested /notarized copies etc.

If you are stuck at Airport with FIA , then Allah knows how much you will have to pay etc

Stay Blessed

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I think it will not work you know FIA people in Pakistan if its illegal than illegal otherwise FIA people may ask you for money and I will not carry it just notarized copies of Passport and tell the visa officer what is the reason i cannot bring.....therefoere Canadian putt their visas in Islamabad cause we even cannot courier passport out of country .........

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
awai ali said:
I think it will not work you know FIA people in Pakistan if its illegal than illegal otherwise FIA people may ask you for money and I will not carry it just notarized copies of Passport and tell the visa officer what is the reason i cannot bring.....therefoere Canadian putt their visas in Islamabad cause we even cannot courier passport out of country .........
I don't know the rules in Pakistan, but I feel if you gona right send an email or any thing to VO at this stage related to what Msaeed said, it may delay your file further.
If I were you i would have take NOC authority letter from others and would have taken with me.