+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Student

saira87

Feb 23, 2012
International Student

hi
i am saira.i am from pakistan and i have a study visa in canada.i have 34 weeks course which finish in may 2012. in september my visa will be expired.i want to extand through work permit or more further studies.which is the best way to extand and how many times before to apply.
Does anyone have an advice concerning this matter?

I will appreciate for you kindly responses from my questions above, may God bless each one of you.

Thanks
saira
[/quote]

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
saira87 said:
hi
i am saira.i am from pakistan and i have a study visa in canada.i have 34 weeks course which finish in may 2012. in september my visa will be expired.i want to extand through work permit or more further studies.which is the best way to extand and how many times before to apply.

I will appreciate for you kindly responses from my questions above, may God bless each one of you.

Thanks
saira
Saira from Pakistan, are you already in Canada. I think, further study is advisable in your case. What kind of work permit you will get after 34 weeks course ?
May Allah bless you.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saira87 said:
hi

Thanks
saira
Hi,

1. Note you will NOT get any chance to extend your Post Graduate Work Permit.