+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

R

robrod

Wow, we have just about the same timeline... I thought I was one of the last ones from Inland 2009, here's mine:

Status: Decision Made (on main e-cas login page), received Decision Made letter from Vegreville about 2 months ago, awaiting COPR appointment letter from local office (Scarborough, Ontario).

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on October 5, 2009.

We started processing your application on November 17, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on May 3, 2010 to XXXXXX, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

We received the requested information on May 26, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

Lilian

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
robrod, yours is better because you have - "a decision has been made and you will contacted".
The last sentence in my timeline is:
We received the requested information on May 11, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.
I sent today a fax to CSIS and maybe I get some information.

R

robrod

Yes, thx Lilian. Actually the lines that read "A decision has been made and you will be contacted." I've learned don't mean a lot. What does mean a lot is your main status on the log-in page and especially the Decision Made letter from Vegreville. That letter is the one we all are waiting for to know if we made it or not. After that letter, comes the one I'm waiting for (the COPR appointment letter, most commonly known as the "prepare for landing" letter).
Good luck on your decision!.

R

robrod

Excellent news, my fellow inlanders!!!!!!!!...
'Approach for landing' instructions.
Nice brown envelope arrived in today's mail. This one is a normal letter size one (unlike the bigger and lighter ones with AIP or OWP in them), the word Canada stamped at the back. Heavier in weight as it has 3 pages in it.
In it finally, my COPR appointment!!... For the middle of next month!...
Yiiiiipppppppppppppppppy!.
Good luck everyone!,
Rob.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
robrod said:
Nice brown envelope arrived in today's mail. This one is a normal letter size one (unlike the bigger ones with AIP or OWP in them), also brown in color, the word Canada stamped at the back. Heavier in weight as it has 3 pages in it.
Good luck everyone!,
Rob.
congrats :)

R

robrod

Thank you, everybody!.
Good luck with your AIPs and Decision Made letters!.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Congrats.. robord..

mint

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robrod said:
Nice brown envelope arrived in today's mail. This one is a normal letter size one (unlike the bigger ones with AIP or OWP in them), also brown in color, the word Canada stamped at the back. Heavier in weight as it has 3 pages in it.
Good luck everyone!,
Rob.
Heeeeey! You finally got it! Congrats robrob:)
I am very very happy for you!

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MexicaTica said:
Mimi, I think your Spanish is great. I got my degree in Human Rights at a Uni in Latin America and a second one at a Uni in Europe. I found a potential volunteer position. I have an interview tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully this way I can start networking a bit more and keep myself busy.
mexicatica gracias por el aliento y por cierto estoy haciendo la ciencia politica con otros certificados.
after getting your PR try to apply at the provincial goverment they always hire people who are bilingual and education like yours
robrod said:
Buenos dias, Mimi... No ha habido noticias de CIC aun por aca, y tu tienes alguna?.
Your spanish is just fine Mimi, I think you are doing great!.
i Robrod se habla poco y nada nuevo de la CIC.this is like waiting for some death penalty

mimi23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Robrod i dont know what to say my God with all my heart congratulations damn i think today you are going to sleep like a baby

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
robrod said:
Thank you, everybody!.
Good luck with your AIPs and Decision Made letters!.
thank you Robrod. May I ask? Is your application for you alone? or more than 1 person

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robrod said:
Good luck everyone!,
Rob.
Can you share your timeline please? Thank you :)

R

robrod

THANK YOU AGAIN, EVERYBODY!..
Thank you, it's nice to hear your congrats and that you care, fellow inlanders.
Gracias, MexicaTica, gracias Mimi!.

Any questions please ask, I'll be glad to at least tell you what is next during the process.
The application is only for me, yes. Sponsored by my wife who is canadian (born and raised here).
We have now a daughter, but she was born here in Toronto almost a year ago. This baby girl keeps me awake at nite since she wakes up about 3 times during the nite and I have to feed her, change her and hold her... Parenthood is awesome!.

COPR appointment letter from Scarborough, Ontario (my local office) reads like this:

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for November 19 at 8:15 am.

You must attend the interview with the following:
- Valid passport.
- blah.
- blah (doesn't apply to me).
- Your sponsor.
- $490.
- 2 photos.
- blah.
- blah.

IMPORTANT

Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada an your file may be closed.

Page 2 is a form about identity documents seized by Immigration authorities (doesn't apply to me).
Page 3 is a photo specifications info sheet.