File Transfer...
12-11-2010
Med's Done....
07-05-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-11
As Leon said, sponsorship is as big of a commitment as marriage - some might even argue moreso.

As far as whether you can apply common law with him gone so frequently, I don't know. I'd recommend calling immigration.

It's indeed a stressful situation. I can assure you, though, that once you two figure out what your plan is and what route you're taking the stress eases a little. It's difficult at first and can be overwhelming.

maple2009 said:
i mean when i say i dont believe in marriage...i can be with my partner rest of my life without marry him. it does not make any difference to me are we married or not. but my partner it means more, he can not marry me yet. he says he want to marry me, but after we have know eachother for a long time.and its hard to get know, he has to travel alot, so he can support me. and he is away 4-6weeks and then few week at home. i dont know, i feel desperate and almost hopeless... :'(

i dont know. and can he sponsor me under common-law, cause he is traveling so much. he´s company is willing to pay my travels to with him, but my visitor record dot authorize re-entry, so i will wait him always here.
its not good situtation, we both are so stressed out.