Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
CCMA said:
Hello guys!,

Just a tricky question. I am Inland applicant (no PNP; AOR February 3Th). I am currently working in a company with a Closed Work Permit but other company is really interested to hire me and they give me the option to apply for a C20 – Reciprocal Visa. It is a really good company and I am excited to join them but this is the first time that I heard about this visa. Someone who has similar experience?. Can this application jeopardize my PR application?. Suggestions?
and one question.. do you have an LMIA from your employer? I mean if you are bound to any employer then it is always safe to be there till you get atleast your PPR. This is just an opinion..

All the best!

CCMA

Mar 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
11-02-2016
gurpreet.gumber said:
and one question.. do you have an LMIA from your employer? I mean if you are bound to any employer then it is always safe to be there till you get atleast your PPR. This is just an opinion..

All the best!
I know that keep working with the same employee is the conservative option. But both parties, we have interested to work together and I afraid to lose a really good opportunity because I don't receive the PPR on time.
Btw I am not LMIA

CCMA

Mar 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
11-02-2016

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
CCMA said:
Thank you gurpreet.gumber.
I have checked the link. My potential employee is the one who is suggesting this option and is the most suitable.
Thank you
All I can do is to wish you a Luck.. Whatever you do, I wish you get it..

Nedian_Mushtaq

Apr 13, 2016
wahahaha said:
Did you get PPR and BG in progress on the same day?
Hi, I am not sure if they turned same day as I don't have access to my account. My consultant doesn't track the dates but I think it was recently changed 1 or 2 weeks before. Other than that there was NO any change in my status throughout the whole 5 months except the medical passed in JAN.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Hello to All:

My apologies for keep asking if this question is already has been discussed and/or asked before... :'(

My situation:

I am an international graduate student who is recently graduated from an University, and I am currently desperately looking for a job, which is depressing as when a person is overqualified nobody wants to hire him/her even for a temporary job, but make the story short, I have recently received my open PGWP, which is awesome and so pumped!

Prior to coming to Canada and pursuing my graduate studies, I have had 4+years' work experience in the NOC list, and now I want to apply for Express Entry (EE); however, as I have been trying to find information on the EE guidelines for PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY RESIDiNG IN CANADA, I do not think I have found what I was looking for yet.... I am worried that I will not able to find a job right away and gain some Canadian work experience as a job market is very slow so I am a little bit lost and I really do not know what should I do next... :'( I always thought in order to apply for the EE, a potential applicant should be resided outside of the country; however, I recently found out that a recent international graduate may also apply for the EE while residing in Canada :'(...What a douchebag am I? :'( :-\

Does anyone of you can give me your hand and suggest some options for me? What are the chances of getting a PR with my situation i.e. 4+years' experience (outside Canada) in the NOC list, and master's degree in Engineering in Canada, no problem with English (will take IELTS), do not know French, but could learn and take a TEF... OR should I wait and try to have some Canadian work experience with my field, OR NO NEED TO WAIT AND APPLY FOR THE EE ASAP? :-\ I AM LOST FOR NOW....

ANY HELP AND SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, just thought I would let you know that after 5 months and 1 week my 'Bg' went 'In Progress' for the 2nd time.

Will keep the forum updated as to what happens next.

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny_guyed said:
Hello to All:

My apologies for keep asking if this question is already has been discussed and/or asked before... :'(

My situation:

I am an international graduate student who is recently graduated from an University, and I am currently desperately looking for a job, which is depressing as when a person is overqualified nobody wants to hire him/her even for a temporary job, but make the story short, I have recently received my open PGWP, which is awesome and so pumped!

Prior to coming to Canada and pursuing my graduate studies, I have had 4+years' work experience in the NOC list, and now I want to apply for Express Entry (EE); however, as I have been trying to find information on the EE guidelines for PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY RESIDiNG IN CANADA, I do not think I have found what I was looking for yet.... I am worried that I will not able to find a job right away and gain some Canadian work experience as a job market is very slow so I am a little bit lost and I really do not know what should I do next... :'( I always thought in order to apply for the EE, a potential applicant should be resided outside of the country; however, I recently found out that a recent international graduate may also apply for the EE while residing in Canada :'(...What a douchebag am I? :'( :-\

Does anyone of you can give me your hand and suggest some options for me? What are the chances of getting a PR with my situation i.e. 4+years' experience (outside Canada) in the NOC list, and master's degree in Engineering in Canada, no problem with English (will take IELTS), do not know French, but could learn and take a TEF... OR should I wait and try to have some Canadian work experience with my field, OR NO NEED TO WAIT AND APPLY FOR THE EE ASAP? :-\ I AM LOST FOR NOW....

As a starter, look up the federal skilled worker program and all provincial nomination programs. I am almost sure you are eligible for something.

IRCC's website contains all the information you need.

cuteness7

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
IELTS Request
05-05-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016 Celpip and 06-02-2016 Police Clearance
Med's Done....
04-25-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
october 18,2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
JoacRy said:
Hi all, just thought I would let you know that after 5 months and 1 week my 'Bg' went 'In Progress' for the 2nd time.

HI is it from NOt needed to In progress for the second time?

Thank you

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Hey JoacRy, BG went into in progress again is absolutely a good sign. You can expect PPR very soon. Best luck!

JoacRy said:

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
sunny_guyed said:
Hello to All:

My situation:

Hi Sunny,

First of all, get your IELTS done and make a Profile for EE. That is one thing you definitely need to do. People are talking about and of course there are statements and news from CIC that the score will drop soon. But when you create a profile online then there are other nominee programs where you will(surely) be eligible. and if you get nominated by any of the province then you wont need any Canadian experience to get ITA.

Just create your profile which is must. and get your back home certificates evaluated to get more points.

by the way, how many years of PGWP did you get?

Thanks,

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
gurpreet.gumber said:
Hi Sunny,

First of all, get your IELTS done and make a Profile for EE. That is one thing you definitely need to do. People are talking about and of course there are statements and news from CIC that the score will drop soon. But when you create a profile online then there are other nominee programs where you will(surely) be eligible. and if you get nominated by any of the province then you wont need any Canadian experience to get ITA.

Just create your profile which is must. and get your back home certificates evaluated to get more points.

by the way, how many years of PGWP did you get?

Thanks,
and there is no harm to create EE Profile.

Aaina

Mar 20, 2015
My Background check just changed to "back in progress"... AOR Feb 15th FSW INLAND no LMIA no Job letter

CCMA

Mar 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
IELTS Request
11-02-2016
Hello everyone!,

Anyone have any updated?. MY BG changed 13 July in progress and since then I don't have any other update.

AOR February 3Th