AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi everyone. I just got an email for medical today. My previous medical expired in April 2017. I am a March 2015 applicant. I wonder if l am close to landing soon. Thanks.
I see that as a good news. They wouldn't ask to redo the medical now if they would not expect to finalize your application soon. They were probably waiting for your security checks. A valid medical exam might be the only thing missing to grant you your PR, so do it as soon as possible! I wish you the best!

Mukul123

May 15, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
march 2015
Thanks Sylvain1. I made an appointment for the medical already. Good news soon hopefully. Thanks.

Reactions: sylvain1

MagnusJ

Apr 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
21-12-2015
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
Med's Request
25-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
11-07-2017
Finally received my PR card which means I can start travel for work again. Landed July 11th and it took over 2.5 months to get my PR card.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Finally received my PR card which means I can start travel for work again. Landed July 11th and it took over 2.5 months to get my PR card.
Congrats! It's a bit surprising that it took 2.5 months. They are quite on time with the 61 days announced on their website. But anyway, you've got everything now.

Mukul123

May 15, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
march 2015
Hi Everyone. I just received my landing interview email finally. Landing is next week. I am a March 2015 applicant. Good luck to anyone else who is still waiting.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi Everyone. I just received my landing interview email finally. Landing is next week. I am a March 2015 applicant. Good luck to anyone else who is still waiting.
Congratulations! You must have a party! that's the end of a very long journey!

Mukul123

May 15, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
march 2015
Just landed today. It was a very simple process. The officer asked me basic questions like if I have been convicted of a crime, if I have left Canada since I first arrived. Then he explained a few other things to keep in mind after I become a permanent resident. I believe I am one of the last if not the last applicant from 2015.
Here's my timeline:
Application received: March 2015
SA: June 2016
AIP: December 2016
Decision made: October 30 2017
Landed : 08 Nov 2017
It was a 32 month process for me.
I believe the reason for the longer processing was because I have lived in three different countries and am originally from India. It took almost an year for security clearance to come through.
Taking to the MP must have helped.

aleguillen

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hey everyone !!!
Yesterday I got the call from the etobicoke immigration office !! They set up my landing interview in 2 weeks!! The officer said I will be getting an email in the next couple of days my medical was about expire in december so they decided to land me before that( keeping in mind I had a spousal interview in march that was actually amazing and enjoyable)! I am july 2015 applicant ! I am so relieved and happy !! I wish the best for everyone else that is in the middle of this application ! It was the most stressful 28 months of my life hahaha but everything was done right and with a lot of positivity!! Always keeping a good attitude about it ! Me and my common law partner will be forever grateful with this forum and the immigration department!!

CupofTea

Nov 22, 2017
Hi everyone, just wanted to give you all a heads up. Like many others here on this forum, my inland spousal sponsorship application was showing "action required" but no message indicating what action. We know there was/is a glitch in CIC's system that is giving this issue. However, I decided to message them this week to double-check they weren't trying to send me anything, as my application went in March this year, and I have heard absolutely nothing.

This morning I get an email saying there was a message. When I checked, it was not a 'sorry for the error everything is ok', but a letter dated in mid-April requesting documents no later than late May. Nothing else, just the outdated request. Interestingly the 'message sent' date is for today - and not backdated to April.

My 'Review of additional documents' status also changed this morning to ' We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details'.

If anyone else is still showing this same glitch - "action required" but no message indicating what action - it might be worth contacting CIC

Favphil

Jun 17, 2017
Hi everyone, just wanted to give you all a heads up. Like many others here on this forum, my inland spousal sponsorship application was showing "action required" but no message indicating what action. We know there was/is a glitch in CIC's system that is giving this issue. However, I decided to message them this week to double-check they weren't trying to send me anything, as my application went in March this year, and I have heard absolutely nothing.

This morning I get an email saying there was a message. When I checked, it was not a 'sorry for the error everything is ok', but a letter dated in mid-April requesting documents no later than late May. Nothing else, just the outdated request. Interestingly the 'message sent' date is for today - and not backdated to April.

My 'Review of additional documents' status also changed this morning to ' We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details'.

If anyone else is still showing this same glitch - "action required" but no message indicating what action - it might be worth contacting CIC
Please can you drop their contact so that I can also send an enquiry to them. Mine is also showing action required but no message.

CupofTea

Nov 22, 2017
Please can you drop their contact so that I can also send an enquiry to them. Mine is also showing action required but no message.
I just used the 'report a technical issue' button on the top of my online account page.

A quick follow-up. I tried to submit one of the documents they requested last night but they haven't set up the option for me to submit. I 'forced' submission by using their web form (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp).

KaZRa

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
My husband is finally getting his PR. Landing interview is Frid in Hlfx.

There is a list of things we have to bring with us, passports etc..

What is "All your immigration documents"??

Nervous, but glad it's almost over!

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
My husband is finally getting his PR. Landing interview is Frid in Hlfx.

There is a list of things we have to bring with us, passports etc..

What is "All your immigration documents"??

Nervous, but glad it's almost over!
Congrats! Immigration documents would be any visas, open work permit etc.