AOR Received.
2014-12-03 / 2015-08-11
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
2015-10-20
LANDED..........
2015-10-20
Jarry, did they provide an email address for you to reply to with completed documents? Every email I've received from them has had a line saying to not reply.
Perhaps your email went into the void and they never received it. You should probably contact the call centre and you will probably have to send the documents by conventional mail.

jarry

Nov 23, 2014
Cedeel said:
Jarry, did they provide an email address for you to reply to with completed documents? Every email I've received from them has had a line saying to not reply.
Perhaps your email went into the void and they never received it. You should probably contact the call centre and you will probably have to send the documents by conventional mail.

Hi cedeel! Thank you for your answer .. They give it to me their email address
Where
I will
Send the documents .. Do
You think I will send it
Thru mail? Where
Will I send it and how.. Thank
You again

jarry

Nov 23, 2014
Cedeel said:
It's state on their letter that
"Please send the documents/information to:
Attention: Application Advacncement - inland SCLP
Email: CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca

jarry

Nov 23, 2014
Cedeel said:

Hi Cedeel ! i just called the cic agent today and they told me that probably they received your documents thru email and don't send it anymore thru mail.. cause the CIC will write you again an email if they didn't received anything from you.. As for your ECAS they are updating it ..

Cedeel

Sep 3, 2015
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-10-27
AOR Received.
2014-12-03 / 2015-08-11
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
2015-10-20
LANDED..........
2015-10-20
jarry said:
Hi Cedeel ! i just called the cic agent today and they told me that probably they received your documents thru email and don't send it anymore thru mail.. cause the CIC will write you again an email if they didn't received anything from you.. As for your ECAS they are updating it ..
Then everything seems to be in order. Perhaps you should order your notes though to see if you've missed anything.

raffylopezcutora

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - inland app
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2015
Med's Request
September 15, 2015
Med's Done....
September 29, 2014 - upfront
Interview........
October 28, 2015
LANDED..........
October 28, 2015
hwanlj said:
Yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life.I had an interview at CIC-Etobicoke office, and became a PR. :)

For people who would be interested about the interview process, I will briefly tell you how it went.

The Etobicoke office is pretty slow in terms of sending out the appointment letter. I received DM on Aug 28, but the received the appointment letter on Oct. 5th.

Our interview appointment letter said we had to be there between 1 and 3 p.m.
The CIC office is actually is on the 3rd floor of a building that are shared with other business.

We arrived at the location at 12:20, and received a number ticket at the reception desk.
As we arrived early, the gentleman at the reception told us that we would be the first when they start the interview at 1.

At 1 o'clock sharp, we were called to one of the counters, and started interview.

The questions and my answers were:

Q1. Have you brought the 2 photos and your passport?
A: YES (one of the photos was not taken. they only need one. when I asked, he said I can keep one)

Q2. When was your original entry to Canada?
A: Answered with Specific Date.

Q3. When was your most recent entry to Canda?
A: Answered with Specific Date.

Q4. I see you have a work permit. Where do you work now?
A: This was not really an interview question. This officer was really nice, and was curious as we were chatting. When I told him where I work he told me he knew the company and that I was
lucky to be with the company. He was a really nice guy

Q5. Can I see both of your Driver's license if you brought?
A: He was checking both of our addresses were the same on the cards.

Q6. Have you ever been charged/convicted of a crime in any country?
A: NO

Q7. Have you ever been refused admission to Canada?
A: NO

Q8. Do you have any dependents outside Canada?
A:NO

Q9. (To sponsor) Do you understand the term of undertaking?
A: Yes, I do

Q 10. (To sponsor) Are you still willing to sponsor your spouse?
A: YES!

After all these questions, I signed on some documents, and he printed out the Confirmation of PR saying CONGRATULATIONS!!
Shortly after I was called again for new SIN, and it was pretty straight forward.

I though I would share this for someone who's having an interview soon :)

Thanks everybody,

This forum has been really really helpful for the last 2 years :)
Congratulations!!!

I hope we can soon have our appointment date in Etobicoke too. I just talked to an agent, which is really helpful and she did went above and beyond her job responsibility, she opened my file, double check everything, informed/contacted both Etobicoke office for the interview and Mississauga office for my Landing Letter which until now I didn't received yet (was sent last Sep. 15,2015). She said I will be expecting the interview within this month. We are looking forward for it.

Thank you for the heads up. Cheers for a Happy Happy Happy Thanksgiving... :D

erick809

Oct 16, 2015
Hello everyone,

Our application was received March 18th, 2014 and we were asked to provide additional proof of relationship August 28th 2015.
We have sent the additional proof and was received by CIC September 17th 2015 according to Canada Post.
We were wondering if anyone experienced this issue where CIC requested additional proof of relationship. How long will we hear back from CIC again? We have not yet received SA or AIP.
P
lease help us thank you very much

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
erick809 said:
Hello everyone,

Our application was received March 18th, 2014 and we were asked to provide additional proof of relationship August 28th 2015.
We have sent the additional proof and was received by CIC September 17th 2015 according to Canada Post.
We were wondering if anyone experienced this issue where CIC requested additional proof of relationship. How long will we hear back from CIC again? We have not yet received SA or AIP.
P
Any additional docs request usually slows down your application for at least 2~3 months. I'd say you may hear something from CIC within a month or 2 but it's just a guess. No one here is able to give you a precise date.

There is no need to duplicate your question on both 2014 & 13 thread, if one of the members knows the answer, you will get a response :)

erick809

Oct 16, 2015
MaryLou6 said:
Any additional docs request usually slows down your application for at least 2~3 months. I'd say you may hear something from CIC within a month or 2 but it's just a guess. No one here is able to give you a precise date.

There is no need to duplicate your question on both 2014 & 13 thread, if one of the members knows the answer, you will get a response :)
Thank you very much for the advice , and sorry for the multiple posts.
I am new here and have been really worried about the additional file request.

I was wondering if it is normal for them to requested additional files? we thought our application was strong already. Is there any threat?

Thank you very much again

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
erick809 said:
Thank you very much for the advice , and sorry for the multiple posts.
I am new here and have been really worried about the additional file request.

I was wondering if it is normal for them to requested additional files? we thought our application was strong already. Is there any threat?

Thank you very much again
It does happen a lot that CIC requests more documents. What did you send in the original application? Look up a thread "relationship proof" or something similar, there is a bunch.

We've sent a big love story - word doc 40 pages, with our story and pictures included, joint bank accounts, phone bills, Skype and Viber screen shots and 3 letters from friends and family.

msbozick

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12, 2014
AOR Received.
August 7, 2014
Med's Request
Sept. 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 7/8, 2015
Interview........
AIP: Sept. 28, 2015-- interview waived DM: Oct. 16, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 28 2015
We got our DM TODAY!!!!!
Now we are waiting for the letter from the Calgary office!!!

I thought we were going to have to wait on my fingerprints again. I've had a terrible time getting the FBI to accept my fingerprints. I've been trying for a a year and a half. My fingerprints have been bad my whole life. It was a huge hassle when I was a teacher in the US. I talked to an agent today and he said they did my background check themselves since my fingerprints weren't working out!!

We thought we still had months to wait. This was such a wonderful surprise!

I had my physical last Wednesday with an xray and then my blood work was done on Thursday. Just for timeline purposes!

I'll let you know when we get our letter! !!!!

Woona

Sep 5, 2015
Boisbriand, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
erick809 said:
Hello everyone,

P
I don't want to discourage you but CIC is unpredictable... It can takes several months like it can takes 2 months. It did not happened to me but I hope for you it'll be quick done. If you did not received SA or AIP, I don't really know what to say to you... Keep in touch with us I guess...

softball

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
we just got an email from CIC today stated "...You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor...'

We only paid process fee up front. In this email it said "The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family member(s) cannot become a permanent resident of Canada until this payment is made. It is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, the processing time of your application may be reduced. For further information on how to pay this fee, please visit the CIC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp?."

should we make the payment now? or wait for the landing interview time to pay at the office?

application received on May 27, 2014, Officer LHU

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Hi guys! Just want to share, we are May 2014 applicant, AIP and DM Sept. 29, 2015 and today OCt. 16, 2015 we received our landing interview in Saskatoon office for Oct. 30, 2015, a month after DM. 19 months all in all.