Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
randhawa_a said:
yes im checking this one.
OK, so you just need to send them a copy of all of your existing visas, like the study permit you have, and give some details about your post sec. education on page 3. That's it:)

randhawa_a

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
sophieee said:
OK, so you just need to send them a copy of all of your existing visas, like the study permit you have, and give some details about your post sec. education on page 3. That's it:)
thanks a lot for ur help and support :)

Inarik

Jun 27, 2014
Hi all,

My wife (applicant) and I (sponsor) literally just sent our application out today. It was a really long, pretty grueling process but this forum was very, very helpful.

Just wanted to say thank you, somewhere.

Also I was wondering if I could be put on the Inland Application timeline? Should I PM someone or e-mail someone?

Thanks!

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Hi All,

I just have a quick question here. Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes to process the OWP that was sent together with the PR application papers? My work permit expires July 31 2014 and CIC has assured me that i don't have to worry since i would be under the "implied status". I resigned from the job where i currently have the OWP and i am looking forward to get back from working.

They received my application Feb 03 and I got my AOR May 17th.

Thanks!

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Why did you resign? Implied status means that you may continue to work until a decision is made.

Blissy_78 said:
Hi All,

I just have a quick question here. Does anyone have any idea how long it usually takes to process the OWP that was sent together with the PR application papers? My work permit expires July 31 2014 and CIC has assured me that i don't have to worry since i would be under the "implied status". I resigned from the job where i currently have the OWP and i am looking forward to get back from working.

They received my application Feb 03 and I got my AOR May 17th.

Thanks!

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
Inarik said:
Hi all,

My wife (applicant) and I (sponsor) literally just sent our application out today. It was a really long, pretty grueling process but this forum was very, very helpful.

Just wanted to say thank you, somewhere.

Also I was wondering if I could be put on the Inland Application timeline? Should I PM someone or e-mail someone?

Thanks!
To get add ask PM Sophieee. By the way Sophieee thanks for take your time to update everyday the spreadsheet, great job :)

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
randhawa_a said:
In document checklist, they want letter or any proof of my currently attendence in my school. but i left my studies almost 10 months ago. i dont have any proof of current studies an my status is still student. is that make any problem?
my situation was different. i am still a student. a while ago i applied to get a new visa with my valid study permit. the personal checklist did not include a letter from the university, so i didnt upload that. then, my visa was rejected because the officer wanted to see my transcripts and the enrollment letter from the university. have been to our MP several times and their contact in cic says it was because i didnt include the registration letter. i explained that i had one but it was not on the checklist and there was no place to upload it! i guess i will just wait until i become a pr

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Can any one comment on my status
I am putting the inland application for the spouse. Please advice me about the supporting documents i need for application.
What are the supporting documents people will add to show genuine relationship.
Currently i have joint bank account, lease agreement, letter from doctor for pregnancy, how much financial bank statement i
required, as i am currently student with PR.I have snap for weeding and some trip picture to Toronto, Please let me know any thing that support my application to show its genuineness.
Any suggestion highly appreciated

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
amjad3126 said:
Can any one comment on my status
I am putting the inland application for the spouse. Please advice me about the supporting documents i need for application.
What are the supporting documents people will add to show genuine relationship.
Currently i have joint bank account, lease agreement, letter from doctor for pregnancy, how much financial bank statement i
required, as i am currently student with PR.I have snap for weeding and some trip picture to Toronto, Please let me know any thing that support my application to show its genuineness.
Any suggestion highly appreciated
you can also get some letters from family and friends

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
no specific template. they need to say how they know you. and why they think your relationship is genuine. for example, they can say they have been to your house or vice versa, or you have been together in birthday parties, ...and how they observed your relationship during the time you were together....
there are some examples here
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/relationship-support-letters-examples-t47010.0.html

randhawa_a

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
mary63 said:
my situation was different. i am still a student. a while ago i applied to get a new visa with my valid study permit. the personal checklist did not include a letter from the university, so i didnt upload that. then, my visa was rejected because the officer wanted to see my transcripts and the enrollment letter from the university. have been to our MP several times and their contact in cic says it was because i didnt include the registration letter. i explained that i had one but it was not on the checklist and there was no place to upload it! i guess i will just wait until i become a pr
That time u aplied for new student visa and new study permit?

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
azarme09 said:
Why did you resign? Implied status means that you may continue to work until a decision is made.
I know i could do so but i opted not to. I am using my time volunteering for now. It helps me keep busy and put me back on track to the workfield where i am accustomed and familiar to.

I am just wondering if anyone ahead of me has been in the same situation where they submitted their OWP together with their PR application. If so, how long did they waited to get their OWP based on their experience.

Thanks!

zemphir

Jun 28, 2014
Hi, me and my husband were considering to do an Inland Application and I just had some questions about how it works.
1) I'm in the US and my husband is in Canada. Am I allowed to just go to Canada and we'll submit the inland application together? Or do I have to receive some sort of approval before I can enter the country to apply?
2) If we do apply from inside the country how soon do they process the application and at what point can I apply for a work permit?

Thanks in advance!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
zemphir said:
Hi, me and my husband were considering to do an Inland Application and I just had some questions about how it works.
1) I'm in the US and my husband is in Canada. Am I allowed to just go to Canada and we'll submit the inland application together? Or do I have to receive some sort of approval before I can enter the country to apply?
2) If we do apply from inside the country how soon do they process the application and at what point can I apply for a work permit?

Thanks in advance!
US outland applicants became PR in an average 8 months. For inlands, the first stage process is currently 11 months and increasing (that's when you can have work permit), plus a couple more months after that for becoming a PR.
You can be with your husband in Canad even if you have an outland application. You can cross the border as a regular tourist and after 6 months you can apply for visa extension.