+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
tica1008 said:
I think so. But it could be in process for months right.
I just hope soon they will get back on faster timelines. Looks like there is more movement recently.
Yeah that was I was also getting to. Let's all of us keep our fingers crossed. Hope we see sooner processing......

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm so sick and tired of waiting.

They updated the site, but again the date has not changed Sadly July 31 2013 - ffs

I heard there was a lot of threats made towards to the processing centres the other day, I believe it was all mostly on Twitter though but at least they are aware we are growing tired of waiting.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tica1008 said:
I'm not sure what it means. We checked on mine (sponsor) says in process. I imagine this is the first stage processing. And once that's done they will put processing on my husband UCI as in process for second stage.
At the end who knows....it's all so random lately!
first stage approval is all you need to have a normal life. second part will just be medical and criminal clearance.

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
Now they are on July 31 better than standing still .Hang in there guys one day we will be all smiling.

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
Some on the 2013 thread called cic and they told him he has passed medical and police clearance without having AIP .Thats what I sence with us , no progress on ECAS but maybe already working on our app.They waiting for the element of surprise .

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
Jabs 77 said:
Some on the 2013 thread called cic and they told him he has passed medical and police clearance without having AIP .Thats what I sence with us , no progress on ECAS but maybe already working on our app.They waiting for the element of surprise .
I just called cic and asked if they have received my medical because i cant see anything on ecas. the agent checked but she also couldnt see anything, and said maybe its because they havent started processing yet. i know for some people, ecas says "medical received". I did my medical in feb 2014. should i be worried? should i go ask my dr and make sure he submitted everything?

Vlad1234

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 February
Doc's Request.
Send with application
Silence.C said:
use applicant information check ecas only shows application received on which day. Try to use spouse information to check.
I am applicant use my uci to check only see app received, use my wife's uci it shows in process "we start working your app on sep 25th
GOOD LUCK :)
Which spouse information you use, my wife is born in Canada she don't have any UCI, with my UCI when I checked on line only see app received?

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
There was a month break in the issue of AORs in July. It looks like applications confirmed before that (basically the January-February applicants) can see only that the app is received. The Marc-April-... applications were confirmed and took into the eCAS in a different way starting in August, so they can see that the processing started. But that has nothing to do with the actual stage of processing.

Anyway, we have good news today, someone from August just received the sponsor approval. It looks like CIC started to work again.

Brazilian19

Jul 30, 2014
tica1008 said:
Woohoo!! Finally can log into ecas.
Says application received march 18.
And we started working on your application October 1.

I hope all of the sudden a bunch of aip's make their way to our mailboxes!!

Here's to a good week everyone!!
I'm February applicant and my process is still as Received :(

Silence.C

Apr 3, 2014
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Vlad1234 said:
Which spouse information you use, my wife is born in Canada she don't have any UCI, with my UCI when I checked on line only see app received?
Really? I use my wife's UCI and family name, date of birth to check. My wife also born in Canada

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have always been able to login to ECAS and check my Status, for the past 2 days I have not been able to do so. Would anyone know why?

ACS

May 30, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (now sent to CPC-M)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SA 06-11-2014/AIP 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2013 (didn't get email-called CIC)
Med's Request
Sent With
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
DM 02-02-2014
Monkeyfish said:
HOW does someone born in Canada even find out what their UCI is?
I'm born and raised in Canada...I just called CIC and asked for mine and they gave it to me.

Don't expect to see a bunch of updates on ecas. Our application is from August 2013, and all it shows is In Process since then.

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Thanks ACS, I'm not expecting much of anything, I was just really curious about how to find out a Canadian sponsor's UCI. Application number, receipt number, etc haven't worked for us to log in yet.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Sponsor gets a UCI assigned even if they were born in Canada because now CIC has an application on file for their spouse.

Monkeyfish said:
Thanks ACS, I'm not expecting much of anything, I was just really curious about how to find out a Canadian sponsor's UCI. Application number, receipt number, etc haven't worked for us to log in yet.