App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
pari7896 said:
Hello guys!!!!

I got this letter today . And I guess its AIP.

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or

Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent

residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that

a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent

resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks

for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they

are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident

until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of

your stay in Canada.

Decision on Your Work Permit Application

You will receive separate correspondence regarding your work permit application.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you chose to defer

payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. You will not be

granted permanent residence status until this payment is submitted.

If you have not already done so, it is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as

possible. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application. For information on

how to pay this fee, please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

I am confuse again is this AIP? and also what is Right of Permanent Residence Fee?
Please share your timeline. Congrats!!!

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
pari7896 said:
Hello guys!!!!

I got this letter today . And I guess its AIP.

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or

Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent

residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that

a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent

resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks

for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they

are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident

until you and all your family members have met these requirements.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of

your stay in Canada.

Decision on Your Work Permit Application

You will receive separate correspondence regarding your work permit application.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you chose to defer

payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. You will not be

granted permanent residence status until this payment is submitted.

If you have not already done so, it is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as

possible. By doing so, it will reduce the processing time of your application. For information on

how to pay this fee, please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.

I am confuse again is this AIP? and also what is Right of Permanent Residence Fee?
Congrats. Yes this is aip. You need to pay the Right of permanent residence fee as a requirement for your PR status. Its $490. You can pay online with credit card or at a financial institution. Paying online is more preferred.
Again congrats. So did you send bunch of proofs after they asked you to? Just concerned and worried how much proofs we need to send just in case. Could you specifically share, if you dont mind? Are you married or common law? Thanks

pari7896

Jun 9, 2014
shyla36 said:
Congrats. Yes this is aip. You need to pay the Right of permanent residence fee as a requirement for your PR status. Its $490. You can pay online with credit card or at a financial institution. Paying online is more preferred.
Again congrats. So did you send bunch of proofs after they asked you to? Just concerned and worried how much proofs we need to send just in case. Could you specifically share, if you dont mind? Are you married or common law? Thanks
Thank you. I am married and I sent pictures, honeymoon tickets, bank letter, address proofs.
When I need to pay this? and also I applied for OWP so when can I expect that...

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Is it my connection or is the E-cas system getting slower and slower to load over the last few months? today was frustrating

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Frignanij said:
They are asking me for the same
Proof of Cohabitation: Please provide proof of cohabitation
Proof of Relationship: Please provide additional proof of relationship

if may i ask what did you send to have an idea on what to prepare

thank you so much in advance
Did they call you or sent you an email? When did it happen?

shyla36

Sep 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
pari7896 said:
Thank you. I am married and I sent pictures, honeymoon tickets, bank letter, address proofs.
When I need to pay this? and also I applied for OWP so when can I expect that...
You will need to show proof you have paid at the landing interview. If its possible, you can pay it now as it MIGHT hasten your stage 2 processing.
Some received their owp in the mail as early as less than two weeks, others more than that and others who have been given aip ahead of you are still waiting. Who knows. But at least, it made mention of your owp app being processed. Good enough.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greg10 said:
So it means CIC is now processing September 16 2013 applicant? :eek:
Hahaha I think both the Inland folks and CIC are going insane at the same time. :D

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
Just got the GCMS notes. I ordered one month later after my AIP. Here's some information,

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: *****
Assigned By: *****
Due Date: 2015/01/01

It looks like I passed most of them, but what is HIRV? and what does the "due date" mean? Does it mean that they will look at my application on that day again and make a decision?

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
nurse2012 said:
Just got the GCMS notes. I ordered one month later after my AIP. Here's some information,

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: *****
Assigned By: *****
Due Date: 2015/01/01

It looks like I passed most of them, but what is HIRV? and what does the "due date" mean? Does it mean that they will look at my application on that day again and make a decision?
I've received my notes on Friday and it also shows that my security and background check was assigned to another unit ( or officer ) and their due date with that is 2015/01/25 .
No idea what HIRV means ???

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Tilikun said:
HIRV = Hazard, Impact, Risk and Vulnerability (HIRV) Analysis
(from google)

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
Tilikun said:
I've received my notes on Friday and it also shows that my security and background check was assigned to another unit ( or officer ) and their due date with that is 2015/01/25 .
Ours has a due date in December apparently. so we will see what happens this month if due dates mean anthing. We passed everything in sept I think. So hopefully we are first with some sort of news ;D

nurse2012

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Aug 24, 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
Jan 19, 2015
todare said:
Ours has a due date in December apparently. so we will see what happens this month if due dates mean anthing. We passed everything in sept I think. So hopefully we are first with some sort of news ;D
Have you passed "security"? If we have different due date, it should mean something ;)