+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Yeah, I just called too!
This is great news because this/next week they should roll out the AIPs for applicants up to Aug 20 2013.
I'm excited because this is the second date update in less than 7 days!

civic said:
Look like CIC is processing Inland apps received on or before Aug 20 2013 now. Keeping fingers crossed guys. I hope they really work this time.

SS.Kingston

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
13-01-2014 (AIP)
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
17-10-2014 (Decision Made)
Congrats!

When will they get to mine?

torontomike said:
Hey All, good news! My wife just received a letter informing that the processing of her Stage 2 is complete! They said that the Etobicoke office is going to contact us now... and that we should pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee of $490 soon.

Does anyone here have any idea how long it takes these guys in the local offices to call you for the interview?

post-kt

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
kismetfatum said:
Hi everyone, great news! I have received AIP!!! Yeeeeesssss!! Finally! I need to do my police certificate from Mexico so will have to wait for PR but at least it's moving and my OWP should come shortly! ;) let's not lose hope, they are finally working!
when did you passed your application?

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
kismetfatum said:
Hi everyone, great news! I have received AIP!!! Yeeeeesssss!! Finally! I need to do my police certificate from Mexico so will have to wait for PR but at least it's moving and my OWP should come shortly! ;) let's not lose hope, they are finally working!
hi when you look at ecas when did cic receive your app

fugaziosbourne

Aug 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
Re: mp involvment

stockgod said:
Action. Once we have confirmed the facts and the objective, I would propose to contact our Immigration Critic and get her assistance in connecting with the CIC minister. If this processing delay is a common situation, we may wish to ask the minister either by way of a question in Question Period or raise the question with Minister Alexander in a more informal setting.

Thank you again for connecting with me today, Kevin

Best
Murray

Murray Rankin, MP
Victoria
New Democratic Party
Your MP sounds like a good guy who cares. We need more people like that in office.

Unfortunately, you will soon find the immigration critic, Lysane Blanchette-Lamothe, is next to useless and her office will just give you the Conservative party talking points, even though she is supposed to be the critic. Also, get ready to deal with her assistant who is more than happy to send you a form letter. Hopefully your experiences with them are more productive than ours.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--> Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
kismetfatum said:
Congrats!!! Great news!!

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Daizey said:
Yeah, I checked ours online and nothing is showing on there either. I'm just hoping it isn't going to be like when it was stuck on July 30th and even those who applied July 30th didn't hear anything for a month or more.
I have a feeling that you will get yours next week. Fingers crossed!!

stellahello

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hello,

My friend just got a DM email from CPC mentioning the local CIC will contact them shortly regarding the landing interview.

Their timeline is the following:

May 2013 – Application received
January 2014 –AIP and work permit approved
October 2014 - DM

I hope all 2013 applicants hear good news soon. Fingers crossed!

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
kismetfatum said:
Congrats!!

cndrobbo

Oct 9, 2014
azarme09 said:
Yeah, I just called too!
This is great news because this/next week they should roll out the AIPs for applicants up to Aug 20 2013.
I'm excited because this is the second date update in less than 7 days!
There is hope! ;D

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hi all,

I called CIC again today to see if AIP was issued for us and I was told that the medical has been passed, the criminal check has been passed. The sponsor has been approved and that it should be a matter of time before they approve the file. The file has been marked for January 1st 2015 for final review (wait, that's a holiday :eek:). I asked if the first stage approval was done and got a confusing answer. According to the agent stage one is sponsor approval. I asked if the approval in principle was done he said no, they have not marked it that way. He said we can apply for a work permit, which I don't need since I have pgwp and am on mat leave anyway. I sent an inquiry through the website and also ordered gcms notes to see what's happening. At this point I don't know who's more confused, the agent that I spoke to or me??? :eek:

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
ortom said:
Hi all,

I called CIC again today to see if AIP was issued for us and I was told that the medical has been passed, the criminal check has been passed. The sponsor has been approved and that it should be a matter of time before they approve the file. The file has been marked for January 1st 2015 for final review (wait, that's a holiday :eek:). I asked if the first stage approval was done and got a confusing answer. According to the agent stage one is sponsor approval. I asked if the approval in principle was done he said no, they have not marked it that way. He said we can apply for a work permit, which I don't need since I have pgwp and am on mat leave anyway. I sent an inquiry through the website and also ordered gcms notes to see what's happening. At this point I don't know who's more confused, the agent that I spoke to or me??? :eek:
That is super confusing...I don't blame you for being confused! Sounds like stage 1 has been approved but they're waiting to give you AIP and DM at the same time. Which is also funny, because they're saying it's not marked as AIP, but that you can apply for a work permit, and you can't apply for OWP until after AIP is given. Seems we all stay a bit confused on what actually happens with the process, and the call center doesn't help matters sometimes, lol.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
Daizey said:
That is super confusing...I don't blame you for being confused! Sounds like stage 1 has been approved but they're waiting to give you AIP and DM at the same time. Which is also funny, because they're saying it's not marked as AIP, but that you can apply for a work permit, and you can't apply for OWP until after AIP is given. Seems we all stay a bit confused on what actually happens with the process, and the call center doesn't help matters sometimes, lol.
That's why I keep telling you guys NOT to call contact center. They are useless!!!
I agree with Daizy. It seems to me that they are waiting to give you AIP and DM at the same time.