+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

homeland2014

Aug 14, 2014
Hi,

I was going through the excel sheet and I noticed everyone's file has been transferred from V to M. Our AOR was Nov 5th 2013. How were you guys notified about the file transfer? Does it show up online when you check your status? My online status says they started processing my file on Nov 5th 2013.

Thanks

k.hardstaff

Aug 23, 2014
Hi there! Sorry to any mods for posting in this thread and the spousal sponsorship thread at the same time - I simply didn't know this one existed.
Anyhow, I'm wondering if you guys can help me out. Here's the gist of my situation:

- I'm trying to sponsor my wife for PR inland.
- I am a Canadian citizen. She is a German citizen.
- She is in the country on her second (and final) IEC visa.
- We have filled out the PR application forms - no problems there, no consultation necessary.
- We have determined that she cannot continue to work for her current employer, as IEC work permits cannot be extended.
- We want to apply for an open work permit for her in tandem with her PR application, but are unsure as to what form needs to be filled out. We believe it is IMM5710E.
- We are not certain whether she needs to apply for an extension of stay as well, and if so, what form she needs to fill out. It seems that this may be included as well in IMM5710E.
- We have not yet submitted any forms.

Please help!! Thanks!!

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
homeland2014 said:
Hi,

I was going through the excel sheet and I noticed everyone's file has been transferred from V to M. Our AOR was Nov 5th 2013. How were you guys notified about the file transfer? Does it show up online when you check your status? My online status says they started processing my file on Nov 5th 2013.

Thanks
We were notified via a physical letter in the mail.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
k.hardstaff said:
Hi there! Sorry to any mods for posting in this thread and the spousal sponsorship thread at the same time - I simply didn't know this one existed.
Anyhow, I'm wondering if you guys can help me out. Here's the gist of my situation:

- I'm trying to sponsor my wife for PR inland.
- I am a Canadian citizen. She is a German citizen.
- She is in the country on her second (and final) IEC visa.
- We have filled out the PR application forms - no problems there, no consultation necessary.
- We have determined that she cannot continue to work for her current employer, as IEC work permits cannot be extended.
- We want to apply for an open work permit for her in tandem with her PR application, but are unsure as to what form needs to be filled out. We believe it is IMM5710E.
- We are not certain whether she needs to apply for an extension of stay as well, and if so, what form she needs to fill out. It seems that this may be included as well in IMM5710E.
- We have not yet submitted any forms.

Please help!! Thanks!!
First think X100 time be4 sent inland if you can sent outland better sent outland even you need to wait 14 month+56days for Germany but maybe will be quicker in this inland process speed.
2nd even you sent OPW together with inland form you still need to wait 1st stage finish then they will sent to you ( right now process very slow alrdy over 12 months), so maybe she can change to visitor visa to stay in canada ? or she go back and sometime you go to visit her/or she come back to visit you ?

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
MiriMinBC said:
Happy new week everyone! Remember this coming weekend is a holiday so maybe they will get a lot done!
My fingers AND toes are crossed that someone will have good news this week. :)

robytheron5506

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
MiriMinBC said:
Happy new week everyone! Remember this coming weekend is a holiday so maybe they will get a lot done!
hopefully yes but the lastholidays seemed to set them back, before canada day they processed atleast 3 days a week right after that holiday they seem to process 1 day a week if we're lucky but wehave to stay positive maybe this holiday will give them the break they need.

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
hi all!

Question if you guys can help- not looking for criticism of any kind just answers if you can:)

~ We applied within canada (missisauga) with hubby being here (ontario). We gained our sponsorship approval July 2013 and then at same time was transferred for final legs to Kingston Jamaica
Does this process generally take more then 17 months?
-we do not have kids in Jamaica(just here with us) and filed everything at once and paid all fees, we were requested to send in a new medical (as his expired just after application was filed, but was advised for us to wait to redo)

~ What is the general timeline for people?

Thanks in advance

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
istheendnear said:
hi all!

Question if you guys can help- not looking for criticism of any kind just answers if you can:)

~ We applied within canada (missisauga) with hubby being here (ontario). We gained our sponsorship approval July 2013 and then at same time was transferred for final legs to Kingston Jamaica
Does this process generally take more then 17 months?
-we do not have kids in Jamaica(just here with us) and filed everything at once and paid all fees, we were requested to send in a new medical (as his expired just after application was filed, but was advised for us to wait to redo)

~ What is the general timeline for people?

Thanks in advance
If your file was transferred to Jamaica, that mean that you applied using the outland process. Currently the website shows that processing times for Jamaica are 25 months after you get the sponsorship approval. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp I would post in outland threads though to see if people's experiences are reflecting what's on the website.

istheendnear

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
File Transfer...
11-07-2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
03-06-2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
19-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
AchankengCrawford said:
If your file was transferred to Jamaica, that mean that you applied using the outland process. Currently the website shows that processing times for Jamaica are 25 months after you get the sponsorship approval. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp I would post in outland threads though to see if people's experiences are reflecting what's on the website.
Thank you,
to my knowledge, all applications are sent to the country of origin no matter how it was filed. So I was just going by this. I am following the other thread, however was wondering the length of time generally on this one.
Thanks again

thegorchess

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
Smsm81 said:
You right guys.
I got confused in here. I recently read statement by either the minister or one of his deputies, dont have the source at this moment, stating that CIC processed 8% of the backlogs of citizenship application and their time frame was from Feb to August.
It was on Twitter @CitImmCanada

MiriMinBC

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
robytheron5506 said:
hopefully yes but the lastholidays seemed to set them back, before canada day they processed atleast 3 days a week right after that holiday they seem to process 1 day a week if we're lucky but wehave to stay positive maybe this holiday will give them the break they need.
They don't process every work day?

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
istheendnear said:
Thank you,
to my knowledge, all applications are sent to the country of origin no matter how it was filed. So I was just going by this. I am following the other thread, however was wondering the length of time generally on this one.
Thanks again
No that is not correct. Inland sponsorship applications are processed entirely in Canada. You used the outland application. Good luck with your application.

Audjgal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
Seeing as I am SOOOOOO bored, I have been looking at post grad diplomas via distance.There is a Canadian University that seems to have a few programs I might be interested in. Does enrolling in one of the purely distance education programs violate the not allowed to attend a Canadian Uni clause? Or is it a grey line?
University of London has a few programs I could do as well but I'm not reading the best reviews of their course delivery formats.
Audjgal

pocq

Oct 2, 2013
Anyone here in their 18th month but still not DM yet?

I got my AIP in January,24 2014. I know i still have another month to wait, but I am just wondering how is the progress for the others.

Thanks