+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
Brazilian Canadian said:
Probably means is holiday the whole week. :(

I'm pretty sure only 2 AIP's were given last week, and they were both received before July 8... Like July 7 I think.
So I'm afraid CPC-M didn't really start working on the application.
They processed just the ones who were not compatible with what the CIC webpage says.

Hoping they start soon, it's getting very weird all this time with no updates.
the thing is we don't know did they really working inland file or not , unless someone have way the gathering all inland file ATIP/GCMS to show CPC-M not working at all ~ they will just keep say they are working on it

nrajani_99

Feb 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
25-04-2013
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR LANDING INTERVIEW
Guri.. did you get your PR Card yesterday?

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
yata520 said:
the thing is we don't know did they really working inland file or not , unless someone have way the gathering all inland file ATIP/GCMS to show CPC-M not working at all ~ they will just keep say they are working on it
When I phoned them 2 weeks ago no one had looked at our file. Our AOR is july 18th. So they aren't working at all.

Daizey

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with App
VISA ISSUED...
AIP + DM 12-02-2015
LANDED..........
12-03-2015
todare said:
When I phoned them 2 weeks ago no one had looked at our file. Our AOR is july 18th. So they aren't working at all.
Well, hopefully they've started picking up the pace since then. We did have some news of progress last week, so that's better than nothing! I know it seems very hopeless and frustrating, but we have to keep thinking positively. :) Things will start picking up eventually.

todare

Star Member
Nov 5, 2012
this being wed.( abet there was a holiday monday) it is depressing there is has been no movement in the last 2 days

GatorSPO

Aug 29, 2013
I've gotten my MP to make an enquiry on our file after complaining about the previously constantly shifting "normal processing" queue and the seemingly standstill from CPC-M. We'll see if that yields anything productive.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
GatorSPO said:
I've gotten my MP to make an enquiry on our file after complaining about the previously constantly shifting "normal processing" queue and the seemingly standstill from CPC-M. We'll see if that yields anything productive.

How do you contact your MP? This delay is getting ridiculous, unreasonable, etc.

GatorSPO

Aug 29, 2013
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Default.aspx?Language=E

Enter your postal code under "Find a Member of Parliament" and away you go.

I identified myself as a concerned voter and citizen, referenced the recent CBC story, and simply said as someone with a personal stake in this by sponsoring my spouse the lack of clear timelines or information is troubling. From there the MP's staff offered to contact CIC on our behalf.

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Thank you. I will get my husband to contact our MP.

cmathslu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
AOR Received.
25-07-2013, AIP and DM Jul 11, 2014
Med's Done....
With application
LANDED..........
Waiting....
We called immigration today, actually the officer is accommodating but he said our application don't have any progress yet :'( , as they are still working application early July.

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
nrajani_99 said:
Guri.. did you get your PR Card yesterday?
hey nrajani, nothing yet. I'll call tomm. if I don't receive it today.

lounge

Star Member
May 19, 2014
Hello all, just a quick question, is it advisable to do upfront medical exam and package it with the application? i have postgraduate work permit and still valid, will i be able to apply for OWP after getting AIP if eventually my postgraduate work permit expires. Thanks

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lounge said:
Hello all, just a quick question, is it advisable to do upfront medical exam and package it with the application? i have postgraduate work permit and still valid, will i be able to apply for OWP after getting AIP if eventually my postgraduate work permit expires. Thanks
you can do medical upfront or after submitting the application. if doing after, then send the copy of the medical once you receive your file number. it is always recommended to finish off medical before AIP though.

you don't need to apply for OWP if your PGWP doesn't expire in a year. however, for safety you can send the application now and write on top "not to be processed till AIP" if you think the time will be too close for comfort. mind you, if you dont send the OWP application with PR application, you wont have implied status.

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
GatorSPO said:
http://www.parl.gc.ca/Default.aspx?Language=E

Enter your postal code under "Find a Member of Parliament" and away you go.

I identified myself as a concerned voter and citizen, referenced the recent CBC story, and simply said as someone with a personal stake in this by sponsoring my spouse the lack of clear timelines or information is troubling. From there the MP's staff offered to contact CIC on our behalf.
i don't know does MP will do much different . also how much gonna cost to find MP ????