22-1-13
Med's Request
24-10-13
Med's Done....
Nov 12 and 18-11-13
LANDED..........
11-06-14
screech339 said:
You can work "under the table" by cash only employment. However if CIC finds out, they have grounds to refuse your PR. There have been cases where those on study visa got deported for working "under the table" while "studying"

Screech339
Also if you are caught working illegally you get deported with a 7 year stay order against you

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
hazard said:
It's called malpractice. Haha. I can now afford my dream home in st Lucia.
It is also call frivious lawsuit. Likely to get tossed out. However can't hurt dream.

Screech339

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
Hi guys,

http://www.ciu-sdi.ca/?p=129675

Is this union different from the union that processes inland PR application?

mikekmk

May 10, 2013
screech339 said:
Ha ha. Good luck with that. Let me know how that turn out.

Screech339
8 months for us already.... Still nothing... Disappointed and frustrated... How much longer do we have to wait???

JULIII

Aug 26, 2013
FRIENDS - I AM A SINGLE MOTHER SEEKING HELP - PL DONT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE

I applied under FSW2 (Arranged employment in Canada Post studies)

MEDICAL LINE ON ecas APRIL 2013 - TILL DATE NO PPR - VISA OFFICE - NDVO - AM AWARE OF STRIKE TOO

MY QUESTION :

MY REPRESENTATIVE I FILLED MY APPLICATION WITH ISN'T IN GOOD TERMS WITH ME ANYMORE FOR SOME REASON - I AM deciding to file for cancelling a representative

a) How do I do it
b) Does it affect my file
c) Can the Representative do somethng to my PR file due to this by transmitting any wrong info etc - I am just tensed
d) What if the Representative has received a passport request for me and has missed the email from Embassy - is there any other way to find out -

I pray for all of you and thank you for any kind advise on this

thanks
Julie

boredhousewife

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-04-2012
IELTS Request
AIP: 10-09-2012
File Transfer...
DM: 06-26-13
LANDED..........
08-14-13
Jamesdavid3 said:
Just a quick question in regards to the PR card

Why are you all being so persistent is trying to get this PR card?

I understand they your family/wives/etc have been granted access into Canada and are now here Legally, so why do you need the card so soon?
In addition to needing it to return to Canada, if you are unfortunate enough to not have your SIN processed at your landing appointment, you will need the PR card to get your SIN from service canada. This is the only proof of PR status that is accepted for inland applicants by service canada :/ So basically no Pr card = no work.

Vanguy1970

Sep 29, 2012
Hi besunshine.

I received my DM on July2. I received letter in mail on Jul 26 telling me I have landing Date on Aug 12. I landed in Vancouver Expo location on Aug 12. Hope that helps

Vanguy1970

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
Vanguy1970 said:
Hi besunshine.

I received my DM on July2. I received letter in mail on Jul 26 telling me I have landing Date on Aug 12. I landed in Vancouver Expo location on Aug 12. Hope that helps

Vanguy1970
And you didn't say hello? :-(

My gym is around the corner. We have a bench out front that I see people waiting for the expo office to open sitting on sometimes.

Congratulations on landing!

gimmeThatPR

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
JULIII said:
FRIENDS - I AM A SINGLE MOTHER SEEKING HELP - PL DONT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE

I applied under FSW2 (Arranged employment in Canada Post studies)

MEDICAL LINE ON ecas APRIL 2013 - TILL DATE NO PPR - VISA OFFICE - NDVO - AM AWARE OF STRIKE TOO

MY QUESTION :

MY REPRESENTATIVE I FILLED MY APPLICATION WITH ISN'T IN GOOD TERMS WITH ME ANYMORE FOR SOME REASON - I AM deciding to file for cancelling a representative

a) How do I do it --- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp
b) Does it affect my file -- NO IT DOESNOT
c) Can the Representative do somethng to my PR file due to this by transmitting any wrong info etc - I am just tensed -- IF YOU CANCEL THE REPRESENTATIVE , ANY INFO SENT FROM HIM WONT BE CONSIDERED , SO DONT WORRY. CALL THE CIC AGENTS AND GIVE THEM A HEADS UP TOO.
d) What if the Representative has received a passport request for me and has missed the email from Embassy - is there any other way to find out -
-- CALL CIC AGENT, THEY CAN ALWAYS RESEND YOU THE EMAILS OR GET THEM HAVE RESENT TO YOU.

THE FIRST THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL THE CIC AND CHANGE YOUR CORRESPONDENCE EMAIL.
ALSO CHANGE THE EMAIL ID ON THE ECAS. SO THAT YOU RECEIVE ALL THE EMAILS.

I pray for all of you and thank you for any kind advise on this

thanks
Julie

JULIII

Aug 26, 2013
Thank you so much helping hand : few questions more pl...
how to change email id on ECAS ?

will my representative come to know on cancelling his representation ?

am calling CIC right away

Liz1986

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
krissikris said:
Yes the girls revived PR at the same time, BUT we have to wait for the visa office in Kingston to request their passports and issue their visas, as far as I'm aware we have to apply for their PR cards when the reach Canada. I'm not sure the route you take if you are visa exempt.. anyone else on here have any ideas?
Hi dear!! Thanks for your response. I sent my mom to the embassy overseas to find out what i need to do. Looks like they messed up something there. They want my son to do medical again because expired but they never sent me notification cause they sent the request to wrong embassy... So now i need to wait and see what they going to advise my mom to do.
Good luck!!!!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
I emailed the Canadian Consulate in Albania asking them if my wife as a PR apply for permanent resident travel document if in event she arrives to Albania without her PR card. Got a reply back saying that she would have to apply at the Canadian embassy in Rome for it. Now on the canadian embassy in rome website, it stated that all albanian applicants including permanent resident travel document must use Canadian Visa Application Centre. So it would mean that not only do I have to spend 50 for travel document application, I also have to pay 95 on top of it to process it at the CVAC. That's a real bummer. Here's to hoping that the PR card arrive before her scheduled trip in mid October.

@computergeek,

I guess that even though there is a consulate in her country, they don't offer services to PR holders. Only to Canadians. Guess not all consulates worldwide provide services to both Canadians and PR's. I have a feeling that Canadian consulate is just that. Only provides services to Canadians. Everyone else go to Embassy.

Screech339

gimmeThatPR

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
Med's Request
30-01-2013
Med's Done....
08-02-2013
JULIII said:
Thank you so much helping hand : few questions more pl...
how to change email id on ECAS ?

will my representative come to know on cancelling his representation ?

am calling CIC right away
I am not sure if your representative will be notified about that.

You just need to login to go to check application status on the main menu of cic website which is cic.gc.ca
and change the email and the correspondence address as well.

Optionally you can deactivate the status thing. So no one who has your information will be able to view it.

And it would be best for you to call cic and tell them the situation so that they can do or assist you with the changes.

change your email and postal address and you are good from their and ofcourse the cancellation form of the representative.

Nafafa

Jul 4, 2013
screech339 said:
Today would be 70 days since my wife landed. I wonder if she will get her PR card in the mail this week. If we don't get it by next week, we will start calling CIC on a weekly basis until the card arrive.

Screech339

My husband and I were planning on travelling back home in January, and even with the delay i figured that was plenty of time to get everything sorted. :( but reading your post made me realize thats probably not gonna happen. Am still waiting on DM and have no way of knowing when thats going to come through. Best of luck with getting your travel document though