App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Congratulations Kennystewart. Since I am now waiting for my landing I am happy to hear that it is no big deal. Please let us know when you receive your PR card as I am trackig that time span as well. Welcome to Canada and check back in on us occasionally.

JesaWicked

Sep 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:
Since Hamilton is the first on timesheet. Your guess is good as mine. I'm still waiting on letter from Etobicoke for appointment date. It has been 2 weeks now. I'm hoping it's 30 days based on those who landed at Etobicoke in timesheet already.

Screech339
Oh okay, thanks screech! :)

I'm always on edge whenever the mailman comes around the corner, lol.

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a letter that my landing interview will be in Calgary on July 17. Seems like the Calgary CIC office is the busiest one.

crystal_xhj

Apr 13, 2013
Hello everyone,

Really appreciated if someone can provide me some guideline.. I just received my landing interview notice and the time is scheduled for Aug 7 in Calgary office.

I will need to go out of country on September 20 (currently I hold an open work permit), I don't think I will be able to received the PR card before that... and the time I will be abroad will not allow me to apply for a travel document..So i'm thinking reschedule the landing interview time..

Anyone has any experience with rescheduling? I hope it can be rescheduled to October, since my medical exam result will be expired by the end of October..

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't understand why the Calgary office is scheduling landing appointments for a long wait :(. Other local CIC's average one month after DM.

Regarding your question you could write them and tell them your plans and would like to request for a different landing appointment date. The address to write them is at the DM letter. I don't think the medical's expiry should be a concern. your application is done processing.

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
hi guys ! i've just checked my ecas and i've got my DM !!!!! ;D

" A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
tyl92 said:

" A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
Congrats! :D I hope you will be interviewed soon.
By the way, CIC works on Sunday?? :p

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
i don't think so lol :p !!
I haven't checked it since friday , it was being updated i guess ,
let's hope that Montreal Office won't take so long to give me my landing date :)

Tomorisu

Apr 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Dec-'12
AOR Received.
21-Jan-'13
Med's Done....
02-Nov-'12
LANDED..........
28-Nov-'13
tyl92 said:
let's hope that Montreal Office won't take so long to give me my landing date :)
I hope so! I guess Montreal Office is not busy. After taking your landing interview, could you tell us about it? I live in Quebec, so I think that my landing will be in Montreal, too. (I'm waiting for AIP. DM is a bit far future, though.) I hope officers in Montreal speak English! :p

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyl92 said:

Congratulations, Very happy for you!!

tyl92

Apr 1, 2013
thanks wolanila : )

Tomorisu , where are you in Quebec exactly ?
Btw , I think that all CIC agents are supposed to be billingual but in Montreal , they are , for sure :)

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOW over 25 percent of people using the 2012 spreadsheet have DM