+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

JesaWicked

Sep 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty53 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG. I am in absolute shock! It's is us today. I just recieved my wife's email on my work computer. WE HAVE DM!!!!!! No mistake this time. I have to run out to a meeting right now so I will send more info later. I am physically breathless right now!
Congrats Rusty! I'm very happy for you both! This will be a great start to the week! Celebation time!

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Rusty,after DM and got a PR Card..Who is in charge here to update our spreadsheet? :)

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
congrats Rusty I was so excited that I got the feeling that I'll hear from cic today too.
So I indeed received a call. But I don't know what it is all about, I have to wait for the letter to arrive to see the further instructions :(
I don't know what to expect a DM or additional documents request?
wish me luck ...

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty53 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG. I am in absolute shock! It's is us today. I just recieved my wife's email on my work computer. WE HAVE DM!!!!!! No mistake this time. I have to run out to a meeting right now so I will send more info later. I am physically breathless right now!
Hey does this mean your buying beers :)??

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
WOW lots of DM's Hope they start working on AIP's soon, at least then we can work.

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called CIC. They told me they are just waiting for Background checks. err, I wonder?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Nigea said:
WOW lots of DM's Hope they start working on AIP's soon, at least then we can work.
Nigea,

I'm assuming you meant you can apply for OWP to work after you receive your AIP. You can't work with an AIP.

Screech339

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
Sorry for taking so long to get back. For some reason I am super busy at work today. I phoned home awhile ago and the Thai party has already started. Unfortunately I can't join them yet. I have to say I am still in shock. I still can't believe it. As happy as I am I feel bad that we got DM sooner than people who submitted before me. I am especially sad for my buddy Wolanila, I have been checking the forum everyday in hopes that you would be next. I feel like I have won an Acadamy Award and there are so many people to thank.

To an outsider it does not seem like a long process but if you take into account all that has to happen before are even ready to apply it is is long. If I go back to the very beginning, we started the process in March of 2010. Five trips to Thailand, two visitors visas and two trips by my wife to Canada, it is bigger than it looks. I work with a number of immigrants so I have people in my office who understand and are happy along with us today.

I now know how my DM got accidently posted last week. One person reading this is laughing right now. My only comment to you is " You are a friend and you knew how to make me laugh and feel good." After I had admitted last week that I had made a mistake on the spreadsheet I told my wife that I didn't do it. She said that this was a sign that we were getting DM soon. I said ok to appease her but I really never believed it. You know who you are and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have to also say that my wife thought I was crazy a few weeks ago when I wanted to stop in Vegreville and talk to an empty building but hey it worked I guess. Ntonchu, you were right when you said it would bring good luck. Please remember that I asked for DM's for all 2012 Applicants not just for mine.

Do not worry I will not be desserting my friends yet. I will still look after the spreadsheet. I will let you know when it is time for me to move on.

Wolanila, I am in Regina tomorrow, I will call you tonight. You bet I am buying beers if you are up for it.

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
Rusty53 said:
Sorry for taking so long to get back. For some reason I am super busy at work today. I phoned home awhile ago and the Thai party has already started. Unfortunately I can't join them yet. I have to say I am still in shock. I still can't believe it. As happy as I am I feel bad that we got DM sooner than people who submitted before me. I am especially sad for my buddy Wolanila, I have been checking the forum everyday in hopes that you would be next. I feel like I have won an Acadamy Award and there are so many people to thank.

To an outsider it does not seem like a long process but if you take into account all that has to happen before are even ready to apply it is is long. If I go back to the very beginning, we started the process in March of 2010. Five trips to Thailand, two visitors visas and two trips by my wife to Canada, it is bigger than it looks. I work with a number of immigrants so I have people in my office who understand and are happy along with us today.

I now know how my DM got accidently posted last week. One person reading this is laughing right now. My only comment to you is " You are a friend and you knew how to make me laugh and feel good." After I had admitted last week that I had made a mistake on the spreadsheet I told my wife that I didn't do it. She said that this was a sign that we were getting DM soon. I said ok to appease her but I really never believed it. You know who you are and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I have to also say that my wife thought I was crazy a few weeks ago when I wanted to stop in Vegreville and talk to an empty building but hey it worked I guess. Ntonchu, you were right when you said it would bring good luck. Please remember that I asked for DM's for all 2012 Applicants not just for mine.

Do not worry I will not be desserting my friends yet. I will still look after the spreadsheet. I will let you know when it is time for me to move on.

Wolanila, I am in Regina tomorrow, I will call you tonight. You bet I am buying beers if you are up for it.

Rusty pls "make a mistake" and put me in the spreadsheet as a got already the DM :))))))
so maybe I will have your luck to have DM soon hahahahhaha
enjoy I only can imagine how good the feeling is

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@Rusty
I told you that that error on the spreadsheet was prophecy; not error. I told you that yesterday i prayed and I called your name and most of who I could remember and God answered my prayer. I will forever remember thus forum . God is workingit out for us

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bibace said:
Rusty pls "make a mistake" and put me in the spreadsheet as a got already the DM :))))))
so maybe I will have your luck to have DM soon hahahahhaha
enjoy I only can imagine how good the feeling is
Oh, I hope they are working on the batch between you and Rusty, Bibace, because I am in the sandwich between you two!

I hope! I hope!!

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
figtoria said:
Oh, I hope they are working on the batch between you and Rusty, Bibace, because I am in the sandwich between you two!

I hope! I hope!!
well they are definitely working on that batch figtoria, coz I get a call that a letter is issued but I don't know its contents :(
wish you luck

ntonchu

Dec 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2012
Doc's Request.
24-09-2012
AOR Received.
23-05-2012
Med's Request
23-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012
Rusty53 said:

I am so happy for you. That's the reward when you sacrifice for other people. May the Lord bless u and your wife. I know we will get our DM very soon.

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bibace said:
well they are definitely working on that batch figtoria, coz I get a call that a letter is issued but I don't know its contents :(
wish you luck
I hope it is good news for you!!

Did you also get an email?