December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
Rusty

Thanks very much for speaking on our behalf. We appreciate it very much. But what did u say to that building? Rusty, according to you u should be getting AIP in another21 days. I'm counting down

Olah-lah

Mar 14, 2013
Rusty53 said:
Today I was driving back from Edmonton and went through Vegreville. I stopped by the CIC office building and said some really nice things to an empty building and asked that they please bring DM's to all of the 2012 applicants. I hope it helps!!
Thanks, Rusty! That's really nice of you! ;D

wolanila

Jun 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty53 said:
Today I was driving back from Edmonton and went through Vegreville. I stopped by the CIC office building and said some really nice things to an empty building and asked that they please bring DM's to all of the 2012 applicants. I hope it helps!!
Thats pretty wicked Rusty. Thank you for the positive manifestations :)

ntonchu

Dec 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville,AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2012
Doc's Request.
24-09-2012
AOR Received.
23-05-2012
Med's Request
23-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-10-2012
Passport Req..
24-09-2012
Rusty53 said:
Hi Rusty I say Amen to that. It is a very prophetic thing you did. God has definitely heard you. Happy Easter to you all

iav12

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
I received mail from CIC asking for my fingerprints done for RCMP and FBI background check along with sealed envelope to be opened by RCMP or fingerprint accredited company.Has anybody had same situation in the past? I did fingerprints today and sent mail to USA for FBI clearance. My AIP was approved jan.30. and I applied paper OWP day after AIP. and still waiting
Now my question is
whats next in the process?
My OWP will be processed after they received background check ?
How long do I have to wait for FBI and RCMP reports ?
When should I expect my work permit?
Thanks

JesaWicked

Sep 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jenny12345 said:
Get a social insurance number at your nearest Service Canada, get health insurance as well. Then you can start applying and working . The employer will know what to do just give a copy of the open work permit.
Ah, thanks Jenny! I got my health insurance a while ago but I'm going to get my SIN today. :D

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
iav12 said:
Hi guys
I received mail from CIC asking for my fingerprints done for RCMP and FBI background check along with sealed envelope to be opened by RCMP or fingerprint accredited company.Has anybody had same situation in the past? I did fingerprints today and sent mail to USA for FBI clearance. My AIP was approved jan.30. and I applied paper OWP day after AIP. and still waiting
Now my question is
whats next in the process?
My OWP will be processed after they received background check ?
How long do I have to wait for FBI and RCMP reports ?
When should I expect my work permit?
Thanks
A fingerprint RCMP request occurs in something like ~10% of cases. This is done when they need to confirm identity. For example, someone with similar biographical data as your (name and/or date of birth) has a criminal record, they wish to ensure you are not that person and fingerprints are the most foolproof way to do so.

Processing times are posted on the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

Currently they report 59 days for a paper application. The OWP shouldn't be tied to the criminal records checks as far as I understand it, but someone else here might have experienced the same thing and would have more relevant informaiton.

ITsoftware

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
u should be able to get ur sin right away.. they print it off for u and u will receieve the actual card 10 days later :)

JesaWicked said:
Ah, thanks Jenny! I got my health insurance a while ago but I'm going to get my SIN today. :D

i_am_oasa

Feb 27, 2013
Hi guys, I have a question, I got AIP and OWP some weeks ago, still waiting for DM, can I get OHIP card with my OWP?

iav12

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i_am_oasa said:
Hi guys, I have a question, I got AIP and OWP some weeks ago, still waiting for DM, can I get OHIP card with my OWP?
Yes you can get OHIP card with your OWP without any problem...

ppotiti2626

Nov 30, 2012
hi congrats! ;D
i got my AIP a couple days ago with the letter telling mw i can apply for OWP .. ill send the application this week... do you know how long does it take? is it faster to do it online? and how did u apply for health insurrence?
thanks in advance and wish u all the best of luck!