+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2012

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
canadaeh1234 said:
yes i paid online, and yes do send it to them for their reference
Hi,

Just remembered that we sent it after together with the Schedule A form that they had asked to resend. Just getting tired of waiting now.

Thanks,

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
Another applicant who Stage 1 and Stage 2 were approved in 6 months?? Wow..

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Does anyone know if you can work for free (like an apprenticeship) while waiting for AIP.

Victorswife

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 3 2012
File Transfer...
AIP & OWP Sept 20, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 20, 2013
Med's Done....
October 2 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan 8 2014
LANDED..........
March 4, 2014
Nigea said:
Does anyone know if you can work for free (like an apprenticeship) while waiting for AIP.
I think you could go anywhere to ask if you could gain work experience in exchange for good reference. It depends on the type of job and their hesitancy towards "What if you got hurt" ... not an employee WCB... etc.

I am sure things like World Vision.. Habitat for Humanity... Food Shelters... any organizations that are volunteer based would accept any hours of help.

Best of Luck!

I just noticed on the Spreadsheet that you are from St. Vincent. Perhaps Toronto needs some help organizing for the Caribbean Festival. It is quite an epic event.

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
weary-damsil31 said:
Hi,kabayan.Police cert wont appear on ecas except medicals but don't worry either mine doesn't appear. i called cic twice asking about it but agent told me it's in their system and i read in here before from seniors that medicals update will appear on ecas within 3-4 months after aip.
Thanks for answering! I got my AIP last january. So I guess just wait for 1more month.. lol! You medical is now on ecas?

NicJohn

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Vancouover
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2012
Doc's Request.
12-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-12-2012
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
05-11-2013
Whoop whoop.. Got my OWP on Friday. Only checked the mail last night.. Now just waiting for final DM...

Migrain

Star Member
Nov 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Migrain said:
Thanks Downwinder,

We have uploaded the documents. Do we type the name in after submittng to CIC? "Share with CIC"
------------------

Just an update. Wife received her OCWP March 18; 10 working days after filing electronically. This is much quicker than the 45 working day estimate on CIC's web site.

Thanks to all who provided advice.

anabanana1983

Mar 25, 2013
Hi everyone...
I just joined this forum. I find this extremely useful. Thanks for setting this up. I'm sponsoring my american husband who's living here with me. He's already homesick and I only wish I had filed outland.

Please add my details:
Application received: December 24, 2012
Country of Origin: US
Canadian City of Residence: Vancouver
It says: "We started Processing your application on February 1, 2013"
Sponsorship Application: In Process
Medical--> sent, FBI Check: Sent

I'm hoping to hear something soon.. :(

On a separate note, we left Vancouver once two weeks ago because my husband had been here since November 2012 and was extremely depressed so I suggested that we take our chances and leave and re-enter.
So we did, and upon arrival in YVR, the officer let us in without asking too many questions, however in my husband's passport, he gave him a two-month visa valid 'till May 2013. So we're confused. if he decides to stay, does that mean that he has to extend that visa? what if he leaves again?

This is such a stressful journey... for both of us.. and I'm sure for the rest of you...

anabanana1983

Mar 25, 2013
one more thing...

I received an email on February 2nd, saying that they've received my application and assigned me a UCI number. Is this the same as AOR?

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
anabanana1983 said:
one more thing...

I received an email on February 2nd, saying that they've received my application and assigned me a UCI number. Is this the same as AOR?
Yes,that's what's it is!AOR:)

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
anabanana1983 said:
Hi everyone...
I just joined this forum. I find this extremely useful. Thanks for setting this up. I'm sponsoring my american husband who's living here with me. He's already homesick and I only wish I had filed outland.

Please add my details:
Application received: December 24, 2012
Country of Origin: US
Canadian City of Residence: Vancouver
It says: "We started Processing your application on February 1, 2013"
Sponsorship Application: In Process
Medical--> sent, FBI Check: Sent

I'm hoping to hear something soon.. :(

On a separate note, we left Vancouver once two weeks ago because my husband had been here since November 2012 and was extremely depressed so I suggested that we take our chances and leave and re-enter.
So we did, and upon arrival in YVR, the officer let us in without asking too many questions, however in my husband's passport, he gave him a two-month visa valid 'till May 2013. So we're confused. if he decides to stay, does that mean that he has to extend that visa? what if he leaves again?

This is such a stressful journey... for both of us.. and I'm sure for the rest of you...
anabanana, welcome to the club of very patient people. I have added you to the spreadsheet. Try not to get stressed this early. look at the bright side, you are with the one you love. Not everyone is!

hn1234

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
24-Nov-2012
Interview........
AIP + DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
08-Jan-2014
cdk324 said:
Hi guys.

I just want to share my time line with you guys because it is unsual.

I was waiting for my AIP and finally I saw "DM" under sponsorship status yesterday, Mar 20th. Guess what happened today. I saw "DM" under PR status as well.

When I got home, I received 2 letters. AIP letter dated March 17th, and DM for PR letter dated March 18th. Took them only 1 day to process the 2nd stage. :eek:

Here is my time line:

App sent : Sep 4, 2012
Starting processing on : Nov 28, 2012
AIP : Mar 17, 2013
Stage 2 DM : Mar 18, 2013

Just waiting for the Edmonton office to contact us for interview now.

I saw some people received their stage 1 and state 2 DM simultaneously on Rusty53's spread sheet. I don't know why my case has been being processed so fast, but I will keep you guys posted.

Congratulations!! This is amazing news

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
Good Morning everyone

Just wondering......... my hubby and I put in his app in late Nov - it began process Jan 17. We did not submit medical at the time of app because I have heard of tooooo many instances where it was either lost in the shuffle or expired during the processing time, so we decided to hold off a little before getting it done. In light of app seemingly being processed so quickly lately.......... Do you think it would be a good time to do it and get it in, or should I wait til they ask for it? Can he still get an OWP
without the medical being done first?

thatgirl123

Star Member
Dec 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 30, 2012
Nigea said:
I would not even chance it ! The penalty for working without papers is severe!! Plus that would open the door for a whole lot of people who work under the table and claim it is just "apprentice work" . I would call them, but my guess is NO.