31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
minime# said:
Hey everyone I'm bac just letting you guys know that I just sent off my application on March 16th ;D finally after 5 months. Could have been sooner but life with a newborn is very busy and tiring. Please feel free to add me to your time line. Will keep u guys updated take care and have a great weekend!!
You are probably better to join the Inland 2013 thread. My friend Wolanila manages that spreadsheet. Anyway welcome to the Great Canadian Wait!

ichbinella

Star Member
Dec 14, 2012
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
29-09-2012
AOR Received.
15-06-2012 (AIP+OWP:06-12-2012)
Med's Request
29-09-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012 (appeared on ECAS:22-11-2012)
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
NO
VISA ISSUED...
June/july2013
LANDED..........
15aug2013,pr card received:15oct2013
jiggyzealous said:
I am so sorry I didnt use UPS. Canada Post is so freaking slow. I just posted the package and they said it wont reach Vegreville until Thursday or Friday. What kind of standard express service is this? However, I got a tracking number. I hope it will be alright.
last time i sent my package via Canada Post Xpresspost, arrive in 2 days! it costs only $15 to buy the envelop and u can put in everything inside without adding any other stamps~~

Watchie

Mar 1, 2013
Rusty53 said:
You are probably better to join the Inland 2013 thread. My friend Wolanila manages that spreadsheet. Anyway welcome to the Great Canadian Wait!
well said Rusty regarding the great canadian wait ehehehe, thats so right. i took the liberty of reading some of the notes of the 2010 thread and my god man, no sah, i dont feel bad again but this is retarded what we go through, honestly i rather bring my wife back and continue with our lives than wait this long, infact i gave myself a timeline to wait seriously, its not worth the stress, my peace of mind means more. i would definitely write CIC a letter and resubmit outside canada. the people just go by feelings they dont know or even see our household to see the stress they put us under but again i guess it's not relevant, one just have to make that decision either to wait or go.. my wife is ready to leave with me.. anyways keeping hope alive.. WELCOME TO CANADA :p

jillplay

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
We had a NIGHTMARE this morning trying to get m husbands Health Card !
I took the original document CIC sent us showing STAGE 1 approval, and ServiceOntario won't accept it because its not signed !!

Now what ?? !!!

:eek: :'( :'( ??? :mad:

bibace

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
File Transfer...
aip 08-01-2013
Med's Request
med. checks - passed
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-04-2013
LANDED..........
07-05-2013
jillplay said:
I took the original document CIC sent us showing STAGE 1 approval, and ServiceOntario won't accept it because its not signed !!

Now what ?? !!!

this is frustrating...
I will go to service ontario on Monday so I will tell you if I succeed or not to apply for OHIP
I have an original document OWP where it's written that I am approved as an applicant for PR.

what I think you should do is to contact CIC explain them the situation and ask them for another letter BUT with a signature

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Hi guys,

Wondering why my medical and police certificate are not showing on Ecas. I submitted my Medicals along with my application and my Police Certificate was submitted last mid of february. Hope there's no problem.. :) :)

weary-damsil31

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2012
Med's Done....
April 28,2012
LANDED..........
July 10/14
yffAm said:
Hi guys,

Wondering why my medical and police certificate are not showing on Ecas. I submitted my Medicals along with my application and my Police Certificate was submitted last mid of february. Hope there's no problem.. :) :)
Hi,kabayan.Police cert wont appear on ecas except medicals but don't worry either mine doesn't appear. i called cic twice asking about it but agent told me it's in their system and i read in here before from seniors that medicals update will appear on ecas within 3-4 months after aip.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
jillplay said:

Now what ?? !!!

Get that in writing and then appeal it. It's unreasonable for them to refuse you on the grounds of something that you cannot control. If they want to confirm it, let THEM go to CIC and confirm - after all, if you gave them a fake document you'd be committing a criminal act, so it's pretty unlikely that you'd risk same.

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/review.aspx

Ontario is really awful when it comes to health coverage for spouse/partner PR applicants.

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe go to a different service center.

My husband got turned away from the first place he went to and after phoning around - we found a service center in a bigger city and they did it no problem.

And he only had the print out of the email we received (with passport and other id, of course).

Good luck!

jillplay said:

Now what ?? !!!

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
A Bigger City ? Toronto ?

figtoria

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunsun said:
A Bigger City ? Toronto ?
Well, we only had to go to Hamilton instead of tiny little Waterdown.

I'd phone around - there's bound to be one within a reasonable distance where they are familiar with the CIC emails about AIP.

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
jillplay said:

Now what ?? !!!

Check my past post history...we had the same situation...ask service ontario officer to give you the appeal papers so you can appeal your case...they will tell u it takes 8 weeks but its only 3 weeks...if you need the appeal letter sample....send me a pm and i will send you mine....

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
My friend just called me from Toronto jumping for joy. He just got an email from CIC that both stages one and two are done and he's waiting for Scarborough office to contact him... :D

Kayvanblue

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A-
Can someone give me some answers regarding requested documents....
We were asked to send 3 items( Scheduale A, passport copy, home country police certificate) to cic. Starting from january 1 i sent them scheduale A, feb 2nd i sent them the passport copy, and i am yet to send them the police certificate in next10 days... We are 6 month to our great wait for second DM....can anyone tell me how much delays these items will add to the entire process....the ecas shows no update so i am not sure if they have received/ open those envelops yet!!

misscanada

Oct 28, 2012
jillplay said:

Now what ?? !!!

Hi,

Exact the same thing happen to me. I got AIP by email and ServiceOntario Office in Mississauga didn't accept it.
They instruct me to send a letter to their OHIP Eligibility Comitee asking for a review. They Answered back granting the Health Card.
They will give you OHIP only after 90 days from AIP anyway.

Hope that helps.Good luck.