AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
alinka said:
Hi guys! I have great news! :D ;D

My sponsor received an email today that he meets the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor, and I received an email that says:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.

So IS THIS IT? AM I DONE?
WOW, this is absolutely amazing. I believe you have received both stage one and two at the same time. I am so happy for you. I think you can start celebrating. I will update the spreadsheet.

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alinka said:

My sponsor received an email today that he meets the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor, and I received an email that says:

It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your permanent resident
status.

CONGRATS!!! I cant believe they completed your application in about 6 months... How long has the applicant been in Canada?

Rusty53

Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2012
AOR Received.
13-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
The spreadsheet is now up to date. If anyone needs anything else added please let me know. By the way thanks for the approvals. My approval rating has gone way up. My ego is back intact.

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jiggyzealous said:
@ Alinka

Your application was completed in record time. Were stage one and two done the same based on your letter?
I guess :) I was so happy when I saw the email!

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rusty53 said:
WOW, this is absolutely amazing. I believe you have received both stage one and two at the same time. I am so happy for you. I think you can start celebrating. I will update the spreadsheet.
Thank you Rusty! I hope your DM comes soon too.

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jenny12345 said:
CONGRATS!!! I cant believe they completed your application in about 6 months... How long has the applicant been in Canada?
Thank you Jenny! Yeah it has been a little under 6 months... I have been in Canada for 3 years now.

hn1234

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
30-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
24-Nov-2012
Interview........
AIP + DM: 7-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
08-Jan-2014
alinka said:

status.

Congratulations Alinka!! I am really happy for you!
I hope mine speeds up as well since I have been in Canada for 6 1/2 years.
Came here as a student, graduated from university and started working full-time on post-grad OWP then got married here almost 2 years ago

alinka

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hn1234 said:
Congratulations Alinka!! I am really happy for you!
I hope mine speeds up as well since I have been in Canada for 6 1/2 years.
Came here as a student, graduated from university and started working full-time on post-grad OWP then got married here almost 2 years ago
Thank you :) Same here, I came here as a student, then worked on a post-grad OWP and on a LMO-based WP after the post-grad one expired. Good luck)

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
alinka said:
Thank you :) Same here, I came here as a student, then worked on a post-grad OWP and on a LMO-based WP after the post-grad one expired. Good luck)
This is why they were able to approve you quickly - you've spent quite a bit of time in Canada already and they've done background checks before, so they had everything they needed to make a final decision on you (the applicant).

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
alinka said:

status.

Congratulations:)-Yours is the shortest process I've seen on here!!-Crossing my fingers ours gets completed soon:)-we can hope!

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alinka said:
Thank you Jenny! Yeah it has been a little under 6 months... I have been in Canada for 3 years now.
I have been in Canada more than 4 years now and also in Calgary, I'm wondering if my DM is delayed because I didn't pay the residence fee (490$) with the application :(

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
+1 for Rusty53 always helps us update spreadsheet 8)

Besunshine

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Congrats alinka!

My husband has been here for 10 years. First in high school, then university, then a post-grad work permit. CIC still requested his fingerprints though.. :(

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoyzsFaHk5g

jiggyzealous

Jan 22, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2012
AOR Received.
December 21, 2012
Med's Done....
August 17, 2012
Interview........
God waived it for us
LANDED..........
Praying for this year
@computergeek,

I came here almost 2 yrs ago and I had to submit a police certificate to the Canadian high commission in Jamaica. So I'm hoping God will pronounce a similar blessing on me as He did for Alinka